Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's started working off the winter food yet??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tea FTMFW!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by superdave View Post
      Damn... are all you guys small?

After the winter I'm back up to about 215lbs... time to get back into the workout routine...
      Whoa Dave! How tall are you?

Comment

lol didn't know we had this section, kickass. but yeah i never work out...i think i gave it a shot one day, then said screw it and went skating
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
          lol didn't know we had this section, kickass. but yeah i never work out...i think i gave it a shot one day, then said screw it and went skating
          Hahaha...........yeah, you're not welcome in these parts.

Comment

I work out at least 5 days a week sometimes more, dance takes a lot of my attention. I do lift and do the treadmill at home.I walk a lot too. I only drink water too and I also try to eat 4-5 small meals a day. Soda's and Tea(unless you don't use suga) are bad you can loose a few pounds if you lay off of those. Good Luck to everyone!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

wow.. I just started working 7 days a week at a desk and lost 3lbs... but then again I wasn't more than 135. that's alot to lose for me! The last time I did any working out was digging my car out of snow drifts. we haven't had good snow for 2 months now..tried working out for 5 months once, went up to 142. didn't see any marked gains in strength, decided the work wasn't worth it. call me lazy, but I can shift and steer the wheel, what more do I need?
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I jumped from 240 to 250 in 1 month thanks to a remarkable new product called "iquitsmoking". thats right folks. its been 1 month and 2 days since ive had my last cig. feels ok but now i eat all the time. hopefully i can start shedding some pounds soon because im starting to eat less than when i first stopped. the erges are going down now so that will help alot.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i too quit smoking about 2-3 months ago, feel freaking alive!! i can actually do stuff now haha

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  Hahaha...........yeah, you're not welcome in these parts.
                  don't hate me cuz i have this hawt bod!! just playing the cards i was dealt
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Comment

Hahaha! I'm glad you homos stopped putting fags in your mouths.

Comment

Whoa Dave! How tall are you?
                      just shy of 5'11"... I'm big boned. lol
                      -Dave

Comment

Now if we can just convince you to stop putting fags in your mouth.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

pw3nd

Comment

What is this workout out you all speak of? Serioisly though im 115 lbs and have been forever. And working out i guess i get enough excersize from going to some of ryann's classes and being on my feet all day long.

Comment

yeah.. most guys have trouble with the body fat...and want rippling muscles. I was born naturally with both
                              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

****in' Aye! I'm with you on that one!!

Don't sweat it Turpro, you'll adjust in time.
                                Studies have shown that it takes an average of 7 years to regain the health of a non smoker after one quits smoking. BUT!! After just one month of not smoking, you overall immune system and health increases by 70%!! It just takes 6 years 11 months more to get that 30% back. Oh, and it is in that 30% where you metabolism adjusts to a life not frought with constant nicotine stimulation and contamination.

Oh, and I'm back at the gym. Now with my **** shuffle!! Love it so much I bought my wife one too!! Great for running, which is my favorite cardio past time.

Comment

Working...
                                X