• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda related dreams...

Post the crazy dreams you have

i'll start off.
    last night my dream consisted of the following:

I had a dream last night that i found a red 323 with the grey & redish seats, the passenger side having the tilt feature so i stole it & also that i had a back pack type thing with wings & id fly around on. I took the seat bottom & flew away.

The night before i had a dream that i was drinking some oil from my transmission. Except it wasn't oil it was more like candy syrup or honey. many odd people staring @ me as i licked my lips clean...

I as well as a few others have come to the conclusion, i might be eating bad food. hahahaha :rofl:
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

I had one where i was at the j/y and went into get stuff for my car. I came out and all the little bits that i have for my turbo setup were stolen and my car pushed into the woods. Then i found them back in the j/y and had to buy them back. There was more to it but i forget.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

I had one where I managed to build my own coilovers by hand, without any tools and they worked great...a very laughable dream.

I usually have dreams about driving my car on roads I've never been to.
      1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

i HAD a reoccurring dream a car squishes my hands and i cant work on cars

funny how the only thing i hurt drinking and driving was my hands...
        eat me

Comment

I had a dream last night where Ryan and Steveo came to pick up his car, I lived in a high rise condo in what seemed to be like Minneapolis. We where having a party and lots of fun. It was wierd cause i went instantly from living in my house to living in the sky scraper. Thats all i can remember.

Comment

i've always had dreams about me losing my breaks!

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

I wish I still got REM sleep and had/remembered dreams.
              Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

I had one a while back that my Protege was parked outside of a motel or something...I go into this office and come back out, and some gangster kid is beating my car to a pulp with a baseball bat...but it's doing more damage than normal, like completely bashing everything, and I just start yelling at him but am too scared to attack him. All of a sudden he leaves and I look at my car and it looks like I wrecked it at 90mph into a tree and flipped. I walked to some police station and start to tell them what happened and then I woke up.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

most of the time i dream about skateboarding and how freaken gnarly i am!...sometimes i get a mazda dream..which basically consists of me driving around in my fully built 323
                  Originally posted by 90prtege
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                  Originally posted by Turpro
                  Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                  CRZbrussian: that sux
                  CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                  CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

I usually have Mazda wet dreams!...lol
                    1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I had one where a junk yard car fell on me but I was standing there watcing me get crushed! I havent been to the junk yard since then! And whan I do im not going under the car!
                      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

i dreamt a couple weeks ago i was on my way to work.... turning left at an intersection i punched it a bit... and heard the slight spool of a turbo as i was pushed back in my seat..

it was a pretty cool dream... that's all i remember.. only like 3 seconds

Comment

I sure as hell dont dream about my ****ty mazda

I have a frequently occurring dream where i'm doing tunnel runs in a black FD, I wake up stuck to my sheets each time lol
                          Last edited by 323drift; 03-19-2007, 02:06 AM. Reason: missing words that made the sentence non-sensical

Comment

I dream about the car all the time. Its so bizarre.. The other night I had a dream that I was driving it breaking in the new engine and I kept boosting it just for a couple of seconds even thought I know I really shouldent. It was more real than usual.. I can really remember shifting it for some reason. Like I could really feel the car going into gear and the push into my seat as I accelerated.. its unusual for my dreams to be so vivid. I enjoyed it though since I havent driven the car in a long time, I cant wait to get it on the road.
                            93 MX-3
                            BP, Wiseco Pistons, Pauter Rods, Haltech E6X, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, Bully Six puck clutch

"Jesus, its raining out! I cant get traction in this!!!"

Comment

last n ight i had a dream that i went & drove to ohio, but got lost & drove around in the middle of nowhere for awhile. met turpro & then got lost leaving.

screw ohio, im not going LOL
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X