Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you're certainely better off with that than I am with my replacement.... piece of **** automatic BJ Protege.

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
    Bingo. Clean BP'd 2.5s are pretty inexpensive
    Famous last words

Comment

protegé

Here is my Protege 95, i have a lot of things to do on it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

and a model for all to see

Comment

cute romanian chick
          you can send her to canada for me in return for using my picture
          as your profile pic on mazda323club.ro

| Ejaz | '98 Protegé | '02 Protegé5 |

Comment

ehe :D i love your car xD i gonna make mine look a lot like yours :p plus other stuff >

Comment

video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video....d=311246678630

Comment

4x4 mode ^^

Comment

Been a member for a while never posted much so when I cleaned up the protege this weekend I figured I should snap some pics.

Its a 98 DX Auto. Been in my wife's family since it was bought new by her grandfather. Was passed to her parents and stayed in there possession until my wife wrecked the car she had at the time and then it became hers. It was still hers for a long while after we got married until the AC died about 2 years ago and I had to give up my car for her . Been my daily ever since. Love the car, its reliable and will be much more comfy once i get the ac fixed this month (hopefully).

A few things have been done too it over the years. Cold air intake to replace the busted intake tubing, painted valve cover when I replaced the gasket, new stereo when the old one died, etc. Recent additions are the 16 inch motegis and the ksport coilovers and I love how it looks and rides now. I say not bad for a 13 year old car
                  Last edited by b_massey02; 07-10-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

My friend that is one clean machine u have there
                    Have u considered threading down those coilovers to lower the car more. Would look a ton greater.

By the way if you don't mind me asking. What kind of strutbar is that.

Comment

I would love to drop it a little more but I have some practical issues I have to deal with everyday, mainly my apartment has a really steep transition at its entrance/exit and I already hit it if i don't drive it right. Maybe I'll get some 17's at some point that would prolly do it up right. Your car is awesome looking too man, love that bumper and the stance too. Oh and the strut bar is a generic ebay one. Every so often you can find them on there, I had to trim the cruise control bracket to get it to fit.
                      Last edited by b_massey02; 07-10-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

17's wouldn't make much of a difference. Seeing to keep your oddometer on nose you'll have to run a 205/40/17 which is almost the same as the stock 185/65/14. With the 17 its just bigger rim smaller tire

Comment

tee hee

here's my '95 protege. as you can see, it's still my commuter car (and sits really high) but there are future plans for it.. lots of plans. currently in school so putting money into my car at this moment would not be a wise factor.. but i have spent some time on it =]

previous owner maintained the car pretty well.. but didn't drive very well unfortunately.

picked up some integra GS rims from one of my buddies. needs repainting and sticky weights.

orange and blue, reppin oklahoma city thunder =D and a mini RPM tach because well.. there wasn't one =[

and my blinkers.. i decided to use the filipino sun for them. it was fun making them.

no front view because I was fixing my headlights at the time these were taken. but if it recieves any attention, then i may just post one, but it isn't anything special except for HIDs and slightly smoked. --only engine mod is a cold air built from those auto zone parts, no CEL.
                          Attached Files

Comment

isn't she beautiful? :>

Comment

My car!
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	148495_10150120434032656_543912655_7741929_7154416_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1229451Click image for larger version

Name:	154160_10150122964997656_543912655_7778211_4741314_n.jpg
Views:	1