No announcement yet.

FSP 1st Gen Protege Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thats pretty amazing.. What are the specs on that twin disc? how much drive time on it? I would have thought it would have held up better then that.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
      Wow, thats pretty amazing.. What are the specs on that twin disc? how much drive time on it? I would have thought it would have held up better then that.
      It's a Quarter Master 5.5" V-drive for a 1.6L Miata. The flywheel that goes with it is possibly a Tilton, but I'm not sure. I bought both together used so I'm not sure how much time was on it before I used it. It was in my car for all of this year.

Comment

oh ok. I have to start figuring out options for clutches in the next year or so when Rob and I try and boost the V6 in my car.

Comment

Did you get anywhere with your heade4?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Leone View Post
            Did you get anywhere with your heade4?
            I'm using the Martelius(sp) 4-1with a Burns Stainless merge collector. It works very well. I think the few aftermarket headers out there for this car are in the ballpark on being the right size. They just need better merge collectors. It's pretty simple to cut off the original collector and replace it, but a good one like the Burns is expensive.

Comment

What wheel studs are you using? And what car are they for?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Leone View Post
                What wheel studs are you using? And what car are they for?
                They are ARP studs for a Chevy. I'll have to dig and see what part #.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh man I would love that if you could find the part number

Comment

ARP Wheel studs for a miata also work.. that's what I used on the back of my 323..

Comment

ARP # 100-7708

12mm X 1.50"

Late Model GM WSK

Comment

thanks man much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X