This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let ppl know about the rules.

I will be enforcing the rules more now. Even a thread I made was closed because I didn't follow them. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30673

So from now on if 1 rule is broken Myself,jho or any other mod/admin will close it and a explaination in the thread will be made. When you are ready to comply with the rules a mod/admin will reopen the thread so the adjustments can be made and the thread will be cleaned up.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Last edited by Turpro; 05-18-2007, 09:43 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Yeah, what he said.

No more Mr. nice guy.

Comment

Bit rediculous closing the parts from NZ thread dude - im not going to go and purchase a **** load of parts to sell to you guys - I go and get them as they are requested

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
      JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
      JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
      infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
      JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
      Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

Originally posted by infini_GTR View Post
        Bit rediculous closing the parts from NZ thread dude - im not going to go and purchase a **** load of parts to sell to you guys - I go and get them as they are requested
        I'm still trying too figure out what to do with your thread. For now it's closed and I will discuss yours with other mods/admin. I'll keep you posted.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I don't see a problem with Alex's thread really.

.............Other than the fact that it's a cluster****.

It's a G.I. thread, so nothing is official. He was seeing if there was interest.........17 pages later, there obviously is.

I understand that you want to enforce the rules more Chris, and I stand behind your decision.

Basically there were a few items that you(Alex) pictured for sale, you just didn't place a piece of paper with your username and "Club Protege" in the picture. Please be aware of this in the future.
          Last edited by Jho; 05-20-2007, 01:19 PM.

Comment

should i start an thread in the worldwide import section (seeing as it never gets used ) ????

infiniGTR (3:36:37 PM): does homo mean the same thing in the US
            JhoShizzLe (3:37:04 PM): yes, it means that you get lots of pussy
            JhoShizzLe (3:37:13 PM)
            infiniGTR (3:37:08 PM): you dirty homo
            JhoShizzLe (3:37:25 PM): haha
            Want JDM parts ? Ask here

Comment

Originally posted by infini_GTR View Post
              should i start an thread in the worldwide import section (seeing as it never gets used ) ????
              You know what to do Alex.

Comment

Working...
              X