Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale (not a protege) LONG THREAD

For Sale 1970 Ford Ranchero
    I am asking $10,000.00 for this vehicle.
    Why I want to sell:
    I don't have the time to take it to the track or drive it as much as I want. It would be better off in somebody else's hands that could or would do something with it instead of it just sitting in my garage collrcting dust. I want the money to rebuild an engine for my Pro, which when done should be faster then this car as it sits.
    What the car has:
    This car is powered by a 351cleavland engine with 4v heads, which are close chambered for compression. The valves are stainless 2.19" intake, 1.73" exhaust (stock size for 1970). It has TRW forged flat top pistons (not sure on comp. ratio, Ford rated in 1970 at 11.4:1, and that should be close to what it has). The rods are stock but have been shot peened and cryo treated for strength. The crank, main caps and main bearings have also been cryo treated. It is a .030 over bore. It has a comp cams 292s cam, which eqautes to a .248 duration at .050 lift, with .610"lift solid lifters. I am using Crane cams alluminum billet roller rockers, a double roller timing chain. It has an SFI approved harmonic balancer and flexplate and the rotating assymbly has been balanced. The drive train includes a C-6 auto matic with TCI clutches and steels (which is what is used in TCI's street fighter built transmissions. It has a TCI manual/reverse shift pattern valve body with tranny brake. The stall convertor is a B&M holeshot convertor 3000rpm stall. It has been rebuilt to a 4000 rpm stall but in cuurent cam configuration only stalls to about 3500rpm's. It has a full spool rear with 31 spline ford axles and 4.57:1 gears. For electronics it has an MSD 6al ignition box with a MSD 2 step rev controller, a MSD pro billet electronic distributor, a Jacobs accuvolt, Painless wiring 8circuit switch panel wich controlls ign, start, fuel, fan, head lights, tranny brake, ect. For fuel delivery it has a Fuel safe 12 gallon fuel cell with 5/8" aeroquip blue line to fuel pump. Fuel pump is a Barry Grant 280gph with adjustable fuel return. It has 1/2" Aeroquipe blue line from fuel pump to FPR which is a Barry Grant 3 port unit, and 1/2" Aeroquipe blue line from FPR to carb, which is a Demon 750cfm general comp. double pumper. It has Auto meter tach, speedo, and shift light. It has Auto gauge (by Autometer) oil pressure, water temp, and volt meter. Grant steering wheel. B&M forward/reverse ratchet shifter. It comes with Weld wheels front and rear, Mikey Thompson ET slicks 26/10/15, as well as some BFG drag radials 275/50/15 on some steel wheels.
    I currently have this vehicle registered in the state of Washington under collector vehicle plates. This engine and transmission combo has less then 1000miles on rebuilds. The car has run a best of 12.49 @ 109mph, which it could probably do better with a higher stall like around 5500 rpms. The body is very straight and is currently painted with SEM's rust preventitive paint which is satin black in color. Some of the pics included are not in its current color or condition.
    Please PM or e- mail me for more info
    Thanks for looking
    Jason
    Attached Files
    Yes Its 4wd woot woot
    sigpic

My Vb Gallery

man if you were located in alabama u would of had this thing sold so fast hahaha
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

^^^^ lol yeah if I was anywhere else I probably could of had this car sold last year when I first put it up for sale. I haven't been aggresively trying to sell it but I have put it on graigs list a couple of times and another classified place called racejunk.com (free classifieds). I tokk it back out to the track a couple of weeks ago with the for sale sign on it and ran it down the track, still no buyers. Oh well just thought I would give it a shot on here as well
      Jason
      Yes Its 4wd woot woot
      sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Its a new week (bump)
        Yes Its 4wd woot woot
        sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
          man if you were located in alabama u would of had this thing sold so fast hahaha
          Hahahaha.

Cool car man.

Comment

Last bump for a while
            Yes Its 4wd woot woot
            sigpic

My Vb Gallery

Comment

Working...
            X