fs. gtx rebuild part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs. gtx rebuild part out

SOLD- gtx turbo vj20 and downpipe $350, barely used, came off an imported gtx with less then 30,000mi, will part them, looking for 300 for the vj20 and 50 for the downpipe SOLD-[IMG][/IMG]shipped[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    gtx pistons and rods, $200 pistons $150 rods or $300 for both[IMG][/IMG]
    SOLD- gtx intake manifold, manifold only$100[IMG][/IMG]
    mishimoto civic racing radiator, barely used, some small bent fins, works great for a daily $90[IMG][/IMG]
    rx7 b coded vaf, weapon r filter and heatshield with 3'' inlet adapter $100[IMG][/IMG]
    gtx injectors, barely used, but worked fine $100 [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by swalltr207jg; 06-07-2007, 07:06 PM.

forgot to add some info, all items came off a running gtx with low miles less than 30,000, the turbo had no shaft play and all fittings, the coolant feed hardline had been cut however, the civic radiator will work, however u have to modify ur water pump outlet hose to fit it, give more room for the turbo, the engine never pinged, or had any detonation, so the pistons and rods are in very good shape, the only reason for the rebuild was because of a bad crank seal so I figured I'd upgrade since I had the motor out . These r the prices Im looking to get however obo is a possibility unless its not worth the time money and effort to ship it though
    Last edited by swalltr207jg; 06-06-2007, 10:45 PM.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

check your pms.
        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

pms answered, revised prices on rods

Comment

pic of the otherside of the radiator, any fan?
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

pm's sent

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                pic of the otherside of the radiator, any fan?
                the otherside of the radiator has a slim-line flex-a-lite fan however the fan is not for sale [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

What is the diameter of the feed and drain pipes on the radiator. and looking at the picture, what is that stuff on the top hose hole?

thanks
                  -ilya
                  In soviet russia, car drives you!

Comment

the stuff on the top is a hose that goes to an overflow tank, some brackets hooked to the radiator used to hook it to the vehicle, off the top of my head I cant remember the inlet and outlet size for the radiator, its a little over 1'' very close to bp's stock inlet and outlet, if not the same

Comment

hi

Ok, i am in dire need of a radiator, so is to be more specific, i've attached an image with the top inlet hose nipple circled, what is IT covered in? tape? jb weld? maybe another picture of the radiator will help. thanks. also, could you give me a size for the coolant feed and drain nipples, in millimeters please. I'll have money in your paypal by tomorrow morning if everything checks out thanks.

-ilya
                      Attached Files
                      In soviet russia, car drives you!

Comment

sorry ilya but at the moment there is a sale pending on the radiator, if it doesnt go thrue u have dibs, the stuff round the outlet on the radiator is just a waterproof gasket sealant, used it to make sure the hose from the block to the rad wouldnt leak can easily be peeled off

Comment

Originally posted by swalltr207jg View Post
                          SOLD- gtx turbo vj20 and downpipe $350, barely used, came off an imported gtx with less then 30,000mi, will part them, looking for 300 for the vj20 and 50 for the downpipe SOLD-[IMG][/IMG]shipped[IMG][/IMG]
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          gtx pistons and rods, $200 pistons $150 rods or $300 for both[IMG][/IMG]
                          SOLD- gtx intake manifold, manifold only$100[IMG][/IMG]
                          PENDING......mishimoto civic racing radiator, barely used, some small bent fins, works great for a daily $90[IMG][/IMG]
                          rx7 b coded vaf, weapon r filter and heatshield with 3'' inlet adapter $100[IMG][/IMG]
                          gtx injectors, barely used, but worked fine $100 [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Location???

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                              Location???

Richland, Washington

Comment

Working...
                              X