Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might buy one. I really would like to put this lip on my car with a splitter... ya that would be sick.
    protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

Splitter?

Comment

any news on bigger lips?

Comment

18$ for everything?
          Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

yep

Comment

ya, I want to put a carbon splitter on with this lip, hoping that it will give it a much lower look when I do lower it. More of a front bodykit without taking off the stock bumper
              protege is sold, selling the last bits that I have left. Buy them.

Comment

Still have one?
                Mods:
                Aesthetics:[MP3 Body Kit][DaveB Brushed Rings][Reverse Indiglo gauges][15% tint][Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs][Ebay Mazdaspeed Oil Cap][MAM Billet Lock Bezel]
                Audio & Electronics:[Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25 Components][Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D Subs][Alpine 9815 HU][Kicker XS50][Kicker ZX460][Autopage RS850-LCD]
                Handling:[MP3 Racing Beat Springs][GT Spec Strut Bar]
                Performance:[Injen CAI clone][Megan Racing Catback][Megan Racing Short Shifter][KARTBOY shifter bushings][KARTBOY exhaust hangers][Weapon-R Engine Damper]

Comment

yes

Comment

How many of those do you have? (i want to put in an order )and i know this is a dumb question but they dont make something like that for the back ?
                    Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

I noticed from your sig jitb37 that you have side skirts...where did you get them? I'm also interested in purchasing a lip from you if you have them in stock.

Comment

no sideskirts i guess its just a shadow from the pic.. But ive got plenty just pm me when your ready to order and or send money and let me know..

Comment

pm sent

Comment

still have any left, send me a pm i might want 1 or 2 non cut ones.
                            5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

pmme.. when your ready to buy i have plenty!

Comment

I want one, but will it fix on my 93 DX? The bottom of mine is made a little different, unless my eyes deceive me. .

Let me know what you think.
                                My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

Working...
                                X