Teaser Shots from the National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teaser Shots from the National Meet

Here are a few shots I took, martin has a bunch more that he will post monday, if he ever finds his way back from the bar

People starting to showup in sat. mourning

Martins fine park job

and the result of his fine park job

me, ryan, steve, sarge, steves 2 lady friends and jake climb to the top of the bluffs or moutains

At the north shore trying to take some group shots, the friendly local authorities there to try to make some money. Pictured here is Jho drinking some of his orange juice because thier morons.

Jhos warning for not having a parking permit

and my $155 handicap parking fine

those are awesome. i want to see some more
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

looks you guys sure know how to have a party. guess you guys can;t read signs, it's ok.

Comment

we were actually parking in a half circle to take a picture but that ended quickly, just happened to be half way in the stall

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamitch333 View Post
          martin has a bunch more that he will post monday, if he ever finds his way back from the bar

Martins fine park job

and the result of his fine park job

just trying to save ryan's spot all i got was a warning... which is what you should have gotten for the 2 minutes in the handicapped spot IMO. that was bull****! the fuzz watched us pull in and get ready to take the pic and decided to flex their muscles..

i must say that i feel real good for the excessive amounts of alcohol i consumed all weekend... i can say that the thought of a drink is not appealing in the least now...

what a fantastically long weekend!

we need to begin setting up plans for next years event ASAP!
          miss my '93 LX at every corner
          photo album
          Catch me on Facebook

Comment

true that

Comment

that is like a 50% ticket to driver record. awesome!

NEUMAN

Comment

^ not quite, the ratio was not nearly that bad, i believe total 2 offical
                tickets were issued between everyone who showed. & a $5 increase for not having a parking sticker.

Its really being blown WAY out of proportion here & on MSprotege.com. Its honestly just making our group look bad. I suggest setting the stories straight before this has anymore negative effect upon the minds of members & future meets
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Damn I wish I could have made it. I just could afford to take the time off of work. I'll make it next time for sure.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                  98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

i wanna see more!

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

oh snap.! hah., i cant wait till the next one, if i have to quit my job i will to make it .. loL!

Comment

Looks like good times were had by all.

Great pictures, too

So what was everyones gas tally?
                          DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                            ^ not quite, the ratio was not nearly that bad, i believe total 2 offical
                            tickets were issued between everyone who showed. & a $5 increase for not having a parking sticker.

Its really being blown WAY out of proportion here & on MSprotege.com. Its honestly just making our group look bad. I suggest setting the stories straight before this has anymore negative effect upon the minds of members & future meets
                            i have only heard about 3 actual tickets being handed out. i got one for slam dancing off of a stop light in a small town in the middle of the night right in front of a cop. if he had hit me with his radar i would have been much worse off. i imagine i was doing around 60 in a 25. moral to this story: when there is a large wreck on a major highway in an unfamiliar state, just sit and wait until traffic flows again.

Jho got one for hauling through indiana and got the all too familiar tail for miles as the officer checked out of state records to be sure he didn't need to do a felony stop.

i feel bad about mitch's handicapped parking ticket. that was the only one that has a cloud around it.

my little notice was well deserved. i was holding a spot for bpt323 for an hour or so as he guided people to the meet. IMO... mitch should have also received a warning.. if not then i certainly should have been ticketed.

i can't wait for the next meet!!!!!! it was a great time had with great people!! i think that we should use the same location next year and have it on a weekend in June that is not Father's Day Weekend.

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
                            Looks like good times were had by all.

Great pictures, too

So what was everyones gas tally?
                            i went through just under $100 in fuel... i drove from Fort Wayne, IN and cruised the local scene quite a bit.
                            Last edited by martiniac; 06-18-2007, 06:08 PM.
                            miss my '93 LX at every corner
                            photo album
                            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

about half a tank for me it was only a 1.5 drive

Comment

Working...
                              X