Monday starts the weight lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are things going chris?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

No loss this week yet. The wife did say my face and torso looked a bit smaller though and I never asked her so something is right. Diet(proper eating habits) is still in force. I can tell my stomach is shrinking. I sat down yesterday with some rice/mixed vegi and chicken dish and couldn't finish it. Wife had more than me.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        No loss this week yet. The wife did say my face and torso looked a bit smaller though and I never asked her so something is right. Diet(proper eating habits) is still in force. I can tell my stomach is shrinking. I sat down yesterday with some rice/mixed vegi and chicken dish and couldn't finish it. Wife had more than me.
        Awesome. You're doing fine. A stoppage or slow-down in reduction of weight is ultra common. Waist size is way more important because it's more closely related to %BF than the scale is or ever will be. How your pants fits is more important at this point than the reading on the scale. Remember, I've had clients who got depressed because they weren't losing weight. After retesting, they realized that they were putting muscle tissue on in place of the fat. They were actually getting more fit, but unfortunately were using the wrong measuring device to attempt to determine that.

Keep on keepin' on.

Comment

^^^
          We do have more recent posts that you might be interested in perusing.

Happy Resurrection!
          02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
          MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
          MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
          Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
          MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
          Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
          Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
          Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
          Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
          Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
          Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
          Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
          Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Working...
          X