No announcement yet.

Monday starts the weight lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just called your boss and got you fired.

Now you can concentrate on losing weight 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      I just called your boss and got you fired.

Now you can concentrate on losing weight 100%.
      WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Posted a comment for you on your myspace chris, Hope your battle is favoring you!

show us some more improovement
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well I fkd up on the 4th so that thru my whole diet out of wack. Don't worry though, I'm still not eating snacks. Next week I start work at 2am so I will have time to start a workout routine so there will be some changes happening sone enough. I forgot to snap a pic sunday but sat I was 252. I switched the diet around a little to eat like normal ppl do but have redused portion sizes. We'll see how this works. Thanks for the support.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

im trying to head off the "need to diet" thing before it gets to me. im surviving on sunshine and air. its great, i can eat as much as i want. good luck with your diet
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
            -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
            -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Any updates you porker?

Comment

Sat weigh in was 251.4. Today starts my new 2am work schedule so the gym key is now on my key ring . I'm eating normal. I don't stave myself. I don't eat as much as I did before that's why the lose is only like 1-2 lbs a week. Example: I had about 4-5 oz of steak,1 corn on the cob,dry mashed tatoes and 2 small pieces of garlic bread for dinner last night. Hopefully I can keep on hitting the gym. With the 2am deal I will have time to come home,hit the gym for an hr,cook dinner and have an hr for family before I have to hit the bed. So all should be good.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

You've got a crazy schedule man.

Comment

Very glad to hear your hitting the Gym chris, your energy should sky rocket! & you'll sleep better too!
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I slept like a baby last night . I did 45mins on the weights and 20 on the treadmill.

Edit: I need some opinion. I want to leave my weekends free of workouts and anything with the word "work" in it lol. Would it be bad to do my workouts for 5 days straight(mon-fri) then take the weekend off? I've heard ppl say "just do it every other day but I have time only mon-fri. I want to get growth so I don't mind doing it 5 days in a row. Yes I'm very determined in my old age. 33 next month and wanting to feel like I'm in my 20s again lol.
                      Last edited by Turpro; 07-17-2007, 04:33 AM.
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

when you're overweight it also really helps to use those elliptical "no impact" machines, kinda like a treadmill except with no impact.
                        sigpic

Comment

oh my...
                          you coulda put some nws tags on those pictures....
                          anyway
                          you seem quite the webslut.
                          you may want to see some **** like this.

more specificly

everyone stps by, and posts there progress, it keeps peopl encouraged to loose, gain weight
                          Next!
                          sigpic

Comment

damn they have forums for fkn everything now lol. I just got done with todays workout. I'm going to do weights mon,wed,fri and cardio every weekday. I'm not going to stress myself at first. Nice and steady and low weights for a few weeks.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

its actually a lifestyle forum for the party kids (sigh... my generation) and now that were older, keeping what body you have left in good, working condition becomes an interest.
                              Next!
                              sigpic

Comment

depends if your body feels the need to recoupe, eat properly & drink alot of electrolyte/protein stuff & rest well you should be ok... just change up your work outs
                                maybe try 4 days instead
                                mon/tues- thurs/friday with wensday off

Comment

Working...
                                X