No announcement yet.

Monday starts the weight lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugh .... here i am, just finished work. ate some fried chicken, fries, mac salad, onion rings and now i sit in front of the pc ....please share whatever kick in the ass you got to get going Turpro cause i need some here too lol

Comment

would banning you from CP get your ass off the computer? work that food off. MC D's will eat your insides
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Drink Tea instead of coffee, better for you & such not.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          would banning you from CP get your ass off the computer? work that food off. MC D's will eat your insides

ouch ... and i just found the place ....

** gets jogging suit on **

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
            I'm going to do weights mon,wed,fri and cardio every weekday. I'm not going to stress myself at first. Nice and steady and low weights for a few weeks.
            That's what I was going to suggest if you wanted to take the weekends off.

Just remember, even though you aren't working out on the weekends, doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. You gotta keep up that discipline!

Comment

woo!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                That's what I was going to suggest if you wanted to take the weekends off.

Just remember, even though you aren't working out on the weekends, doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want. You gotta keep up that discipline!
                Oh yea. My disapline is in full effect everyday.

Mazdanoob- basically this is my kick in the ass. I'm going to be 33 next month,2 kids and 24 yr old milf for a wife. I drive a semi truck everyday,smoke and eat crappy fast food all day. Basically I was on my way to my 1st heart attack by the time I hit 40 and maybe dead by 60. I want to see my grandkids grow. So I've been taking baby steps this year. 1st with quiting smoking feb 21st, then not eating the bs food and only eating good for you things and now with working out. Hopefully with this deal I can hit 80. Its the toughest thing to start doing but well worth it once you pass the mark where you are jonesing for that cig or that triple heartattack burger. I'm not saying that all the things I did in the past weren't fun but if I want too keep on living and watching my kids and their kids grow I have to change. Good luck to you. (Btw I can ban you as well. Lol)
                Last edited by Turpro; 07-18-2007, 02:47 AM.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

daaaamn enough with the banning already ....lol

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                    daaaamn enough with the banning already ....lol
                    lol.

Ok I'm confused and need someone to tell me its ok. I've been working out and hitting the treadmill for the last 3 days and eating less than 2000 calories a day. I'm not starving myself because I never get the hunger pains so I know I'm cool. I haven't touched any junk food at all(candy,chips,ect) and have been eating good food. I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 252.6. am I doing something wrong? I feel better and my body is starting to feel like its tightening up but I haven't been working out enough to gain muscle mass. HELP!!!!!
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

your finally toning some of that chunk or maybe your retaiing water you pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        lol.

Ok I'm confused and need someone to tell me its ok. I've been working out and hitting the treadmill for the last 3 days and eating less than 2000 calories a day. I'm not starving myself because I never get the hunger pains so I know I'm cool. I haven't touched any junk food at all(candy,chips,ect) and have been eating good food. I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 252.6. am I doing something wrong? I feel better and my body is starting to feel like its tightening up but I haven't been working out enough to gain muscle mass. HELP!!!!!
                        yeah your building muscle faster than loosing the fat, it will even out sooner than you think but im trying to lose my beer desk jockey gut and i am running into the same issue, I lost about 2" of gut but gained 5 pounds (185) keep up the good work, I need a gym membership
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

since the diet my pants have been feeling loose. Even just this week they feel looser. Maybe you're right ryan. It's just so fkn frustrating not seeing that scale move.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Cardio*** just remember that word!, keep your heart pumping strong for a good 15 minutes daily & you'll be set.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              Cardio*** just remember that word!, keep your heart pumping strong for a good 15 minutes daily & you'll be set.
                              cardio=20 mins on treadmill monday,wed,fri. and weights

cardio=40mins on workout tape tue,thurs,sat
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

work out tape=

Mental picture of you in workout clothes, makes me cry & want to punch babies

Comment

Working...
                                X