Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am finally back online

Hi all at Club Protege

i have returned from a long time without internet. i am know a happy owner of a 15meg cable connection.

its been a hard time for me. lost my job, Got kicked out 3 month's later cause i could not find a job. lived in my Pro for about a week. a friend that i worked with ( a delivery driver searched for me and found me) he owns a double he lives on one side and nothing was over on the other side. so he told me to move in and live on the other side. and the catch was i had to look for a job and once i did i would pay $200 a month.

i got my domino's job back cause they was hurting for a good insider and now i got allot going for me, possibly even a GF. they hired a girl a few day's ago and i think she is hot and she has a great personality and laughs at me when i joke around. she already has a BF but he is controlling her and treats her bad, she don't like it (and it looks like she is not happy). he was trying to keep her from getting a job cause there might be a chance she might find someone way better then him and dump him. i think i will play my game and see where it goes. this is where it always goes wrong tho every time i tried i would get shot down in a negative way

but the bad thing is i am overly shy around girls such as her cause of what girls did to me in school. like pretend to ask me out cause of a dare or a cruel joke and hardly any of them liked me causer the way i am. i was raised to be a gentle man and not like the other people so i was always teased by girls and shot down. people called me gay cause i am a gentle man and dont behave like they do. there is not a single gay bone in my body.

so from those problems at school i had it made me afraid to tallk to girls, or be around them. once i stay around them long enough i open up, but most of them now are married or have a BF that they love. this one i might have a chance with.

like someone said to me its all about timing.

well all it feels great to be back online and a good shot to get my life on track and around friends.
    stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Welcome back . Replying to your pm now.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

lol i just re replied to yours lol

thanks for the welcome back bro

Comment

15mb cable...hawt, I want. 8mb is the best here. Good to see someone's life turn around.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Glad to see ya' back online...curently jobless myself for first time in 15+ years. Drawing unemployment and playing a lot of guitar (starting new band now that I'm back in Birmingham to stay...Long story). Planning to attack the 94 LX (smoked ECU) with a vengance here. I can relate majorly to the life change sh*t, and the lack of internet connection can be the last straw ...guess that sounds kinda' dumb considering you were having to live outta' car, anywho glad to see things are turning around for ya'...
          If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

well the GF thing fell threw. she dont date white men. she only wanted me as a friend. and was going to still go to the dinner and a move. well not now

that just made her ugly to me.

it dont matter if your miss USA, if you dont like me cause i am white then you are the most ugliest person to me.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax_2069 View Post
              well the GF thing fell threw. she dont date white men.
              Seriously... wtf kind of women are you trying to date?!
              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
              95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

just trying to find someone. and i figured this one i could get a shot at

goes to show you that i was wrong.

she has a myspace

yea she only dates dark meat, she only wanted to be my friend. but she still was going to go to the dinner and the movie. yea i asked her, hell i didnt know that i didnt have a chance. she seemed to have a great personality about her. heh boy was i ever wrong.

so i broke of the so called botched date, cause i wasnt in it to become just friends. i was hoping i had a shot.

any one herd that song by biz markie : just a friend

Comment

YOOOOOOUUU know what i neeeeed. but you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend....
                  "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                  -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                  -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

hehe yeppers thats the one.

i guess you can chalk it up to karma

today we was hanging door hangers for dominos pizza (that is where i work at, she also works there) well anyway there was only 3 of us. me, her and a black guy (he is a driver). well anyway she told me to hang across the street cause she didnt feel like crossing the street, i said ok.

she stayed with the guy and they both was hanging on one side of the street. i was passing them up. we each had 200 door hangers. i went lonewolf and hung by myself and left them 2 to hang with each other. well i got close to the store and dropped by to get a drink of water and to take a piss. my boss told me to get the street in front of the store. i got done and still had about 70 to go. so i took my car to go around to diffrent streets to hang the rest. all in all i came back to the store with 6 left.

the orignal plan was all of us to stick together and to do all the side streets we came across. since i was by myself i didn't do ant side streets, they did cause they could get them done faster. come to find out they dumped about 58 of there door hangers off in someone's back yard. the person seen them scattered in there yard and called the store and told my boss about it. not to mention the orignal 80 of them they returned with.

so now both the girl and the guy are getting fired. they both deserve it.

oh i was told by my boss that the guy told him that he was going to mess my chances up with the girl. about a week earlier the guy told me he thought she was ugly but had a nice body and she wasn't the type he goes for. i told the guy that i was going to try to get with her. i thought he was my friend. but i guess he isnt. and they both deserve everything they get.

i went as far as getting up out of bed to help this asshole out (cause i was his friend) cause his car broke down wile he was delivering pizza. i fixed his car and helped him deliver his runs. he paid me $5 for my trouble.

Comment

sometimes, people can be such.......

anyway, hope things turn around for u though!!

Comment

yea same here, but not likely to happen in that area

everything else is working out well

Comment

Originally posted by madmax_2069 View Post
                          yea same here, but not likely to happen in that area
                          everything else is working out well
                          im sure everything's goin to get better!
                          each woman is different from another. so i guess you just have to have faith. in the meantime, have fun and enjoy life!
                          perspective is everything...

Comment

Working...
                          X