93 dx part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 dx part out

I have a teal, 93 dx that I'm parting out. It was a sohc 5 speed. It has black trim/dash, cluster has tac, pretty complete. I have the motor and tranny already pulled if anyone wants them or a complete 5 speed swap.

5 speed swap everything you need 500
    cluster 20
    headlights w/ turns (pass side turn has a small crack) 35 and I'll buff them to like new clerity
    "ribbed" tail lights 40 Ill polish those up too
    door panels 15 each or 40 all - manual windows
    dash not for sale
    pretty much if you need it let me know
    Pricing does not include shipping
    Attached Files
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Do you still have this car?
    Mods:
    Aesthetics:[MP3 Body Kit][DaveB Brushed Rings][Reverse Indiglo gauges][15% tint][Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs][Ebay Mazdaspeed Oil Cap][MAM Billet Lock Bezel]
    Audio & Electronics:[Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25 Components][Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D Subs][Alpine 9815 HU][Kicker XS50][Kicker ZX460][Autopage RS850-LCD]
    Handling:[MP3 Racing Beat Springs][GT Spec Strut Bar]
    Performance:[Injen CAI clone][Megan Racing Catback][Megan Racing Short Shifter][KARTBOY shifter bushings][KARTBOY exhaust hangers][Weapon-R Engine Damper]

Comment

Depends on what you want

Comment

You said the dash is not for sale, does that include the intrument cluster? If it is for sale then how much for the dash cluster?

I am wanting to get a spare to tinker with, I am also wanting to put a rebuilt engine in and if I do then I would prefer to start from an odometer set at zero.
        Last edited by hit25cal; 08-31-2007, 11:56 PM.
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

PM sent
          Mods:
          Aesthetics:[MP3 Body Kit][DaveB Brushed Rings][Reverse Indiglo gauges][15% tint][Sylvania Silverstar Bulbs][Ebay Mazdaspeed Oil Cap][MAM Billet Lock Bezel]
          Audio & Electronics:[Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25 Components][Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D Subs][Alpine 9815 HU][Kicker XS50][Kicker ZX460][Autopage RS850-LCD]
          Handling:[MP3 Racing Beat Springs][GT Spec Strut Bar]
          Performance:[Injen CAI clone][Megan Racing Catback][Megan Racing Short Shifter][KARTBOY shifter bushings][KARTBOY exhaust hangers][Weapon-R Engine Damper]

Comment

you willing to see one of the fenders? if so how much to ship to 99163?

Comment

wow..i gotta get the door panels.....all of mine are shot to hell...are they black and gray?...if so pm me
              Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

I really don't want to ship body panels

Originally posted by Voting Pawn View Post
                you willing to see one of the fenders? if so how much to ship to 99163?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega1Delta View Post
                  wow..i gotta get the door panels.....all of mine are shot to hell...are they black and gray?...if so pm me
                  Ya, black and grey.

Comment

HOOAH (sorry...army term) how much to ship to 10452? for all four?
                    Airport and flights keeping me to busy ...even for my own car...:-(...cant wait for the holidays to be over..

Comment

how much for tail lights/headlights and the Mazda lettering emblem shipped to zip code 94116?

Comment

Originally posted by Omega1Delta View Post
                        HOOAH (sorry...army term) how much to ship to 10452? for all four?
                        Lets just say 100 bucks. That should cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
                          You said the dash is not for sale, does that include the intrument cluster? If it is for sale then how much for the dash cluster?

I am wanting to get a spare to tinker with, I am also wanting to put a rebuilt engine in and if I do then I would prefer to start from an odometer set at zero.
                          Sorry I totally skipped you... 40 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanL View Post
                            how much for tail lights/headlights and the Mazda lettering emblem shipped to zip code 94116?
                            100 bucks shipped. They're a little heavy.

Comment

100 for everything or just shiping?

Comment

Working...
                              X