• Show
Clear All

Off Topic Photos

This Bird is in Alaska
    Attached Files
    David
    sigpic Ky

Make good investments,

Gewt advise from a man that drives a Mazda, he know what hard earned dollars are, not someone in a helocopter making wind!

Give him a call, talk to someone, not a machine wanting to give away a free toenail file to the third caller!
    Attached Files
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

You know it can't be a coincidence that stock market is crashing this week (watch a News broadcast) since someone scored his new job...
      If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

what

the

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
          You know it can't be a coincidence that stock market is crashing this week (watch a News broadcast) since someone scored his new job...

HAHAHHHAHAHAH ahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahah haha ha HAHAHAHAHAHA....no wait im not done yet..

seriously though, ive been in training the last two weeks so it couldnt have been me. I AM INNOCENT!
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
          -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
          -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Hey, I can't talk...at least you've got a job...(drawin' unemployment here)
            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

hey man, dont fret. a guy as smart and cool as you shouldnt have a problem getting a job. good luck with that
              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

INNOCENT!---**** TOO! INNOCENT, from doin??

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                HAHAHHHAHAHAH ahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHA hahah haha ha HAHAHAHAHAHA....no wait im not done yet..

seriously though, ive been in training the last two weeks so it couldnt have been me. I AM INNOCENT!
                You little basert, all that kitty kitty you talk about getting, who got the T-Shirt, It wuddunt ewe! Ask Jho who got that one at the Meet!

Stephen, let's get together and make some new sound for Nashville, it's better to be pickin and grinnin than simple busted and crying in our beer!

Back on the off topic topic, when I am ready to transfer my mature funds for retirement I will consult my brother kozzman555 to make the best investment.

Hell all the harrasement I given him in the past year and he has advanced to stock broker, I'm proud of him and CP, therefore I will do business with CP kozmann555 before seeing some Guy on tv in a helicopter impressing no one with radio jargon.

Do let the animals in the finacial world Monkey with your Private issues.
                Use the expertise of our own kozzman555 to advise your best earnings
                Attached Files
                Last edited by riverrunnernky; 07-30-2007, 01:55 PM.
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

that tatoo is HILARIOUS!!
                  -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That may be but I'm havin a helluva time trying to figure out just how WASTED I'd hafta get to have that tat done....
                    '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                    '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

It's missing a part...

that tatoo is HILARIOUS!!
                      It should have said, Do you Let animals monkey in your private business?

I'm Sofa King Stupid when I get tired!

Ha, Like that hah?
                      David
                      sigpic Ky

Comment

Some olks see the instructions and still refuse to sort appropriate...ly

Check out this Mail box My Grand Father put up years ago!

He got this Idea while living in Owensboro,Ky. the mail was so large he was compelled to be creative so he created the idea to eliminate over stuffing the mail box with needles junk mail, thinking the mail carrier would file 13 the ad mail. Well, Poor Raymond passed on in o4 and the mail kept going in the same box it always did. He even used federal style boxes to comply to his part of the law.

Everyday Mail nearest the ground (years taken it's toll on the paint)

Junk Mail goes in the next one up

And air mail on top
                        Attached Files
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

A new Development ?? WTF?? Only in Kentucky

I mean .75 of a mile from my house...

we Kentuckians are sofa king stupid sometimes, or high on sumptin!
                          Attached Files
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

dude, david, you are skipping. i dont see a photochop of myself anywhere in the last two pictures. wtf man!? i look forward to those everyday. its my whole reason for living
                            -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

OK dammit....

dude, david, you are skipping. i dont see a photochop of myself anywhere in the last two pictures. wtf man!? i look forward to those everyday. its my whole reason for living
                              i was trying to not be too pickin on you especially when you know it's been a year since I started tangent dacing with yo head.

I love the Ben Franklin Sig you have. It beats you old on ablut getin some kitty kat, I think Jo's mon saw that and was not impressed very well!

Here is an Idea since you like Jo's mom so well!

King Pimpdaddy!

Attached Files
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
                              X