Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well yea, there's that too. But HOLLY HELL! $73 bucks to mount and balance 1 tire! **** those guys and they're ****ing upselling!

I went to a local shop to buy from a guy that had a Spanish accent and he took good care of me. I was so stoked I even gave him a tip.

I'm going to keep my eyes out for a used tire machine. If I put the word out to friends and family, I can save people a lot of money on this service. One of the reason why I found this price so offensive is because I used to do it. It's stupid easy.
    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

yeah that's insane. mount/balance was $25 each on my Works, but that's because they were reverse-mount 17x7s with a 205/40-17 and nobody wants to touch that ****

a buddy of mine just got a tire machine, definitely gonna swing by to flip my drift spares next time I'm in CT.
      sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Update for you guys with the yoko S-Drives; our local tire supplier here says they are being discontinued. Tire Rack still has them listed, so if you where thinking of getting replacements you may want to do it sooner rather than later. Unless, of course, my local guy is wrong or the yoko replacement is even better.

Comment

Working...
        X