This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How-To Leave iTrader Feedback

iTrader is a buyer seller rating system we have incorporated here on Club Protege. Similar to eBay's star rating system, it is used to warn others of bad sellers and compliment good sellers.

It is simple to use, and the following guide will walk you through each step.

There are a few different ways you can approach submitting feedback.

1) You can click the iTrader link in the navigation bar. Then search for the user that you would like to leave feedback for. This will bring you to the member's profile where you will find a link saying Submit Feedback For (username).

2) The way that I find easiest, find a recent post or PM by the person for whom you'd like to submit feedback. Under their post count, you will see Merchant Status: and Positive Feedback Percent:. Click either of the links following those statements, and it will also bring you to the member's profile where you can click the link saying Submit Feedback For (username).
    Attached Files

Comment

Click the Submit Feedback For (username) link........
      Attached Files

Comment

Fill in the blanks.

Being as descriptive as possible is helpful!

I also like to leave them a friendly reminder to return the feedback favor.

When you are finished, click Submit Reply.
        Attached Files

Comment

Done!
          Attached Files

Comment

Once you've left feedback, you'll see your name at the top of the recent ratings list on iTrader:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
              awesome jho good write up
              Dang it Ryan! Wait 'till I'm finished!

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X