Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently in the process of acquiring a BG GTX 4wd gas tank but its missing covers. I want to know if I can use the ones from the fwd BG gas tank or am I going to have to get a pair from another BG GTX gas tank?

I will be installing it on my 4wd BJ chassis Familia as I'm having challenges locating a 4wd gas tank for my car. Car currently running with a fwd setup (gearbox & gas tank) as the previous owner couldn't find all the bg gtx parts to complete conversion.

Pic of my car and here is the link to my build thread http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...4WD-BJ-Familia

I met this individual by the name of Ben Townrow on the facebook page MAZDA BG CHASSIS GEARBOX CONVERSION. He's from Australia and knows a ton of stuff on the Toyota gearbox conversion for the Mazda, he also own a BG GTX sedan with the Toyota Rav4 drivetrain installed.

The MAZDA BG CHASSIS GEARBOX CONVERSION facebook page have discussion and info about using a Toyota gearbox with mazda bp 1.8 engine.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/803110999707450/
    Last edited by mazkam; 11-20-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRauksauff View Post
      Kick arse!! Yeah, go ahead and get photos of them, it's always great to see pictures of the cars that we WISH were offered over here.

off-topic, but regarding NZ, I just started watching this TV series called Flight of the Conchords, about a few NZ guys moving to New York, and their hilarious situations they get in, and songs that they sing about. Do they play that in NZ, or is this just an Americanized show just to be cool because it's mostly in an NZ accent?

--sarge
      That's premo,
      Flight of the concords are big and was aired in NZ too.

I have a 1.6l dohc 4wd mazda fimilar GS 1994/5 in a BHA body made in Japan.
      Know less about it then you do...
      Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Comment

Late to the game, but I picked up a black 1990 5-speed car in Santa Fe, NM last year and brought it back to Indiana to keep it alive. I've upgraded it to power windows and locks from an LX, glass EDM headlights and JDM corners, RDM foglight grille, FD RX7 steering wheel, Megan Racing lowering springs on KYB shocks, I added cupholders, and I found a super rare front bumper for it. I'm currently going through a BP to drop into it sometime this summer. Click image for larger version  Name:	First Purchased.jpg Views:	0 Size:	287.8 KB ID:	1406811 Click image for larger version  Name:	NewFront8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	198.0 KB ID:	1406810

Comment

Working...
        X