Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtb: stock low mileage 97 protege lx oem springs/shocks, complete oem header/cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: stock low mileage 97 protege lx oem springs/shocks, complete oem header/cat

hey guys, im looking for a complete set of a low mileage stock 97 protege lx oem springs/shocks, oem complete airbox with screws, oem hood, oem header and oem cat with sensors. hit me up if you have one laying around thanks!
    Last edited by toda_power; 10-04-2007, 03:16 PM.

I have one last exhaust mani and precat.(the one that bolts to the header)
    I'll do 60 shipped for the exhaust mani and 90 shipped for the cat.*(used cats are expensive)or 130 shipped for both.They are pretty heavy.
    I have the o2 sensors but Im not sure of their condition so I wont sell them.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by 98b/w pro View Post
      I have one last exhaust mani and precat.(the one that bolts to the header)
      I'll do 60 shipped for the exhaust mani and 90 shipped for the cat.*(used cats are expensive)or 130 shipped for both.They are pretty heavy.
      I have the o2 sensors but Im not sure of their condition so I wont sell them.
      do u have pictures of the stock exhaust manifold and cat? where are u located and do u take paypal?

Comment

I have to get the precat off the parts car. Do you need any thing else while I rape it? Its a little drive for me so I like to get as many parts off of it as I can.

Keep in mind it has NO struts or springs no stock air box and I wont ship a hood.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
        kitty, you are a hilarious woman
        Originally posted by HopelessCow
        there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Working...
        X