Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I gave it another shot. I just gotta figure out how to work better with the wheels, and also I could not see the lip well, so I didn't touch it. The car used to be yellow btw! Later.
    Attached Files
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

when working with hard to see areas, lower the transparency on the white layer to 20-30% it will help. also zoom in to about 400%. not a bad attempt though.

Comment

damn i need to get photoshop installed on my laptop, of course i need to get a laptop
        <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
        AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

well here's my attempt, not so good, but i hope to get better at it. by the way, having tutorials for photoshop is genius. oh and i used gotboost's car cause all the pics of mine were in the rain and crappy
          Attached Files
          '91 323 SE
          Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
          <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Another shot - Canary Yellow

Here is what it looked like before:

And this is after:
            Attached Files

Comment

thats a good attempt, you need to remember to lower the transparency on the car color layer though so that the lines of the car and shadows show through. then create the shadows layer and shade the car.

Comment

i need help with the shadows layer, i just don't understand how to make the shadows look good
                '91 323 SE
                Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
                  i need help with the shadows layer, i just don't understand how to make the shadows look good
                  use the polygon lasso tool and trace the shadows that are all ready on the car. I usually do 1 body panel @ a time except the doors which I do together.

Comment

ahhh see i thought you were supposed to make your own random shadows, now i understand
                    '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                      thats a good attempt, you need to remember to lower the transparency on the car color layer though so that the lines of the car and shadows show through. then create the shadows layer and shade the car.
                      Thanks. I chose a pic of my car, and it was a dark one in the first place. I did lower transparency at first, but there was nothing to see anyways. But I will get better at it. I will give it another shot with the Lotus tonight. Also, I was confused about shadows too. I totally skipped that step on the Canary Yellow.

Comment

heres my work on bizobs famous pro
                        Attached Files
                        i is dumb

Comment

well here is my half-assed attempt .., its 2 late. hah 3 in the mornin im tired ahh. well i got most of the wya threw then messed up nad gave up cause it was to late,, it hink i needed to do teh moldings and stuff a thicker brush., owell 2tired but this is what i had done for my 1st try

Comment

not a bad 1st try saucy. let me see if I can dig up my 1st ever. it wasn't to pretty either.

Comment

Interesting effect, I'll have to give this a try...
                              ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

good luck lol , its a hard one

Comment

Working...
                                X