X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege 2nd gen workshop manual

Here you go:

on demand, via personal message

Last edited by gybe; 10-18-2007, 10:50 AM.
    Garage: Mazda Protege 1995, Z5 engine, MTX, P/S, no A/C, no ABS.

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

i don't get it...it's an uploading site?
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

You enter the code and click "Download".

Comment

Yep, that's right. You enter the code the site generates for your session and click download.

PM me if you need: comprehensive Autodata information; Mazda's 2nd generation workshop manual; Mazda's Z5 overhaul workshop manual.

Comment

now I'm no expert, but I'm willing to bet this violates copyright laws, so to not get CP in trouble, I recommend removing the link from public viewing.
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
            now I'm no expert, but I'm willing to bet this violates copyright laws, so to not get CP in trouble, I recommend removing the link from public viewing.
            Since cp isn't hosting it and it can be found searching the web I dont see any harm in the link being posted. I will however send this thread link to ryan and let him do what he sees fit
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Oh guys, don't panic. This is like posting a Youtube link with yesterdays CNN news.

Comment

actualy YOUTUBE is breaking the law there.

And here MEGAUPLOAD is breaking the law.

this is how all of those view every episode of south park(or whatever) work.

CP is fine legaly.

lol last line is funny.
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I have changed the opening message just to stop the 'halo' about it.

Comment

there you go, makes all Qs go away
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

GYBE you have a PM
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Here are users that already have the link (you might PM them as well, since I'm in a different timezone and you can wait a day or two before I check PMs):

sunset, jim999, pro, mig360m, bpt323

Comment

and the file is awesome

Comment

It was like Christmas in October for any 2 gen enthusiast!!!!! feel free to pm me

Thank for the hook up gybe

Comment

gybe the sever is resetting and stoping the download

Comment

Working...
                              X