Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice I'm glad this forum is picking up. the photoshop forums are some of my favorite and this one here was dead.

Comment

yeah i know the bumpers in my pic were cut out, i gotta get some more pics cause i took those ones in a hurry.

funkdaddysmack your 323 looks awesome my next project for the summer is to lower my 323.
      '91 323 SE
      Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
      <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Thanks, the actual drop I have not is in between the original and ps'ed pic. Actually the rear sits about an 1" lower than the front. I think I want coilovers.

All in good time

Can I nominate GotBoost to be moderator of the PS section? I think he deserves it
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

yeah i second the nomination, and funkdaddysmack, what kind of springs/struts do you have?
          '91 323 SE
          Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
          <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

yeah i think him as mod would be awsome
            i is dumb

Comment

thanks guy I appreciate it. I would love to mod this section. I e-mailed Dave a couple weeks ago and never got a response I PMed Bruce yesterday and he said he would look into it for me

Comment

I'll bring it up to Dave sometime

josh - I have eibach springs and tokico struts

www.oemfordparts.com is where I got them (around $400 for both shipped)
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

there mine is droped 2 ...

Comment

cool, I think you guys got the dropping thing down No pun intended

Comment

A few tips with the polygon tool:

1. To create nodes, click the left mouse button.

2. If you mess up, pressing delete will get rid of the last node you made.

3. When you finish with the polygon lasso, use the rectangular and elliptical select to clean up the edges and any mistakes you might have made. You will want to zoom in to do this (use the ctrl + and ctrl - keys to zoom in and out quickly.)

4. Sometimes it is better to use the magnetic lasso. Sometimes it is better to just do it with the regular select tools.
                      ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
                        A few tips with the polygon tool:

1. To create nodes, click the left mouse button.

2. If you mess up, pressing delete will get rid of the last node you made.

3. When you finish with the polygon lasso, use the rectangular and elliptical select to clean up the edges and any mistakes you might have made. You will want to zoom in to do this (use the ctrl + and ctrl - keys to zoom in and out quickly.)

4. Sometimes it is better to use the magnetic lasso. Sometimes it is better to just do it with the regular select tools.
                        that's one thing I love about this program is there are so many ways to get the same results. almost everyone I know does things a little different. it's whatever works for you.

Comment

Hey, i have a quick PS question...

Why is it that when I'm zoomed in on an image doing a poly lassoe or something, i can scroll RIGHT and move the image, but I cannot scroll left?????
                          Dan
                          dreesemonkey

Comment

what are you scrolling with?

Comment

Just the mouse. I was doing another pic of a car, and it didn't seem to be a problem this time.

Like you know, when you move your mouse off the picture to the right it scrolls? well sometimes it wouldn't on the left... perhaps I'm just stupid?
                              Dan
                              dreesemonkey

Comment

if it is not scrolling you are probably already @ the left margin then. otherwise...I dunno

Comment

Working...
                                X