Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

proto2k, you need to work on the perspective of the rims in that pic you posted of boosted's car.... just right click and do free transform and then right click again and hit perspective and mess with the drag handles to get them inthe right perspective

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
      proto2k, you need to work on the perspective of the rims in that pic you posted of boosted's car.... just right click and do free transform and then right click again and hit perspective and mess with the drag handles to get them inthe right perspective
      maybe your monitor is messed up...he didn't do anything the rims. or maybe it's just my eyes

Comment

It probably has to do with where the mouse cursor is in relation to the edge of the window. Here's what I think (and I don't know for sure): Windows is weird in this way; it will cut off the mouse's effect on a window when the mouse is a certain distance away, but it's a little unpredictable. Try moving the mouse slowly, gradually to the left side. When it is just over the boundary, it will scroll slowly. When you are way over, it goes fast. The fact that it works on the right and not the left probably has something to do with where the window is on your screen. Again, just speculation.
        ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Here's Jprotege's car, hope he doesn't mind me using it. I remember him saying he wanted springs though

Original:

Lowered:

Nothing drastic, but looks good anyway
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

good job funkdaddy. I'm glad to see this one is a breeze for you guys. I will work on more tutorials when time permits. probably not until after the 1st of the year.

Comment

Wow

Until this morning I had never used photoshop before. Thanks to the great tutorials on this site... here is what I just did. This is lots of fun.
              Attached Files
              2003 Protege LX 2.0 (BJFP) Sport package (New motor at 24,885 miles on 5/26/05), 5 Speed. Black Mica.

Mods: Mazdaspeed front bumper/foglight conversion, Cold Air Intake w/ K&N filter, OBX header with sport muffler, Full Mazdaspeed suspension with 5-lug/ 4-disc conversion and Racing Beat upgraded sway-bars, "E" level bushing kit, 2.25 inch trimmed Sprint Performance lowering springs, Mazdaspeed strut tower brace, smoked tails, Short shifter, Corksport clutch hose, black pearl emblem kit, Silverstar headlights, and limo tint

Future mods include: DGM carbon fiber grille and air dam, 2003 Mazdaspeed spoiler and side sills, Corksport full exhaust, grounding kit and then hmmm...turbo?

Comment

word! and PS'd some rims

Comment

Anyone got a copy of PS for me to try out...? hmmm
                  ah, it's wonderful driving a car that goes slow.. makes it easier to aim for the old people crossing the street

Comment

holy mother of old @$$ threads batman!
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

worth a shot yeah
                      ah, it's wonderful driving a car that goes slow.. makes it easier to aim for the old people crossing the street

Comment

if you're good with computers and "sharing" you can get a copy, otherwise you can go the safe route and buy it for god knows how much these days..older versions should be a lot cheaper since the newest one just came out
                        Originally posted by 90prtege
                        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                        Originally posted by Turpro
                        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                        CRZbrussian: that sux
                        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                          My Z5: The slowest car in the world (13 seconds on 1/8 mile)

Midnight Imports Team from Mexicali BC, México.

In search of Mazdaspeed parts...

Comment

Working...
                          X