X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also use the transmission.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

in regards to swaps, what is the 6 speed transmission that will bolt up (or does it exist?). I have a bp05 with a g series transmission in my mx3. I have searched and searched. been reading for hours. Can not seem to find the answer. Also, the lsd transmission info is rather scattered and unclear. Help me out.

Comment

Sorry, I know it's an old post, but I have a question, is the cylinder head of the Z5 '95-'97 different from one of a '98?
        I read something about one camshaft moves the other through a chain and that this makes it difficult to make modifications, but that this was corrected for the 1998 model year.
        Sorry for my bad english.
        My Z5: The slowest car in the world (13 seconds on 1/8 mile)

Midnight Imports Team from Mexicali BC, México.

In search of Mazdaspeed parts...

Comment

I know there's two different cam timing mechanisms, which sounds like what you're talking about. One has a regular timing belt around the crank and both camshafts, the other has a timing belt around the crank and one camshaft with a chain connecting the two camshafts. I honestly don't know which models/years had what setup, though. I have both a '98 and a '97, but I haven't torn that far into either of them to find out if there's a difference.
          Last edited by irishkev90; 08-05-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X