• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know they have chedder.
    wimmins love money
    Next!
    sigpic

Comment

5l1mm- Glad to oblige! How much for your kidneys?
      2003 Protege5
      1990 Protege LX (sold)
      1990 Protege DX (sold)
      1992 626 (sold)

Common abbreviations and jargon on Club Protege: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34116

Comment

Originally posted by 5l1mm View Post
        bitchs/sluts/whores/prostitutes/etc love money
        FIXED!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

just make her get an IUD
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
            just make her get an IUD
            i wish that worked with mine, she hasnt tried it yet, but shes proven immune to the pill and the shot.

im thinking maybe we can implant an M1 abrams in her vagina.
            i dunno if that will work, but in optimistic.
            Next!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5l1mm View Post
              i wish that worked with mine, she hasnt tried it yet, but shes proven immune to the pill and the shot.

im thinking maybe we can implant an M1 abrams in her vagina.
              i dunno if that will work, but in optimistic.
              I told you dating military personel was a bad idea
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I think you'd be doing the world a favor by not breeding.

2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx View Post
                  I think you'd be doing the world a favor by not breeding.

Ouch lol
                  1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                  1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                  2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ouch marc. ouch.

whats a IUD?
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i've done the snip snip ... have 3 kids ( 2 mine 1 adopted ) so i know am done in that area for sure and have no regrets. no change in drive, load amount, and i still have hair on my chest. personally i think getting snipped just because you are maybe picking the wrong women .. or have seen bad experiences isnt the reason to have it done ...

Intrauterine device= IUD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device

Comment

what exactly do you think is the right reason mazdanoob

Thanks for the link btw. a informative read.
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I wouldn't do it personally but I can understand why some people might.

Comment

Ok, glad I saw this. I never look at these type threads. This is going to be long. I had it done. I have the experience like your friend, brother, etc. Women make it really hard to make this decision. I married a women out of love. She lied about most of what we talked about before marriage. It was, however, a long distance relationship. I had dated women I met online and was pleased with the experiences. However, the only one I fell in love with was in Chile. We talked over the phone a LOT! I went to Chile a couple of times and married her there eventually.

She did not get married for papers as she was trying everything to get me to live there in Chile. I'm divorcing her but it isn't something she wants. She would love to continue to abuse of me financially paying everything while she doesn't work and with the bad way of raising our kids that I can't control due to her being a woman who gets all the rights. She lied about many things she had agreed with me on before marriage.

I now MUST divorce her as I can't take the financial and psychological abuse. That means she gets principal custody of my two kids. She now gets half of anything I've worked for or saved even though she rarely worked and kept most of the money to herself. She will get plenty of child support. She cheated on her tax file form to get money she wasn't supposed to get. That was money that was going to pay for credit card debt. That means nothing in divorce court(Yes, I have a good lawyer that I can't afford = debt).

First time we used the rythm method and with one single day we went off the calendar by an hour into the next day and she got pregnant. The second time we used a condom and she eventually got pregnant. Let's make believe condoms are 99% effective. Well, that means she will only get pregnant one out of 100 times. That means you will have a child sooner or later, understand?

I will now have to pay child support for two kids and will take roughly 50% or more of my paycheck. Yes, it can be more. Different states vary. My wife is really nice to everyone and no one would know that when it comes to me she doesn't care.

I doubt there's any state that will let a woman sign off that if she gets pregnant, you won't have to pay. They consider that they are taking care of the child of a woman that would be so irresponsible as to sign something like that.

The IUD thing is great. I'm anti-abortion so abortion is not an option for me. If you're ever intentionally going to have a child, make sure you have dated here at least 3 years. See what she's like with that one or two people that she doesn't treat right and don't deserve it. See if she's crafty or sneaky.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the nothing of money I'm going to have left. The government should take some money from you but only a help. They shouldn't make life easier for the wife w/o impoverishing us this bad. They cover their injustice with the terms "it's what's in the best interest of the child" and "for the benefit of the child".

In Florida, the law is No-Fault. If I cheated on her with 10 women, she gets my child support money and my kids. Now, if she cheated on me with 10 guys, she get my kids and my money there too. For a guy that doesn't want custody that's fine. For a guy like me that wants custody, it's the most unfair arrangement in the world. Or so it feels.

Comment

Manny , i feel for you bro. that is the worst feeling/ situ that anyone can be in and your frustration is evident. i've been there personally ( long story we'll cover if ever we meet over a lot of alcohol)

There are risks associated with everything we do in life. Ryan, with all the care and planning you spend working on your cars, do you not have a small in-the- back-of your-mind expectation that you might just go BOOM one day? the consequences are smaller granted but the enjoyment you gain from the experience is worth it? take that same caution when deciding to hook-up. double-bag the snake, try and only hook-up with women that have earned your respect in how they treat you and others ( almost impossible but sooooo worth the catch) but always remember everything is a risk

as far as the right reason to get snipped..... despite claims of reversability ect i see it as a permanent fix so my opinion is biased by that. my decision was based on having 3 kids and being 32 @ the time. i knew that my resourses being limited ( i knew i wouldnt be the biggest moneymaker in town any time soon )that my responsability to those 3 children will be enough for the rest of my life.

Comment

MazdaNoob, thanks for the consoling words. The only way you and I will get to talk over drinks is if you come to Miami, Florida, USA. It feels like there's no way I will ever afford a trip to Canada. Actually, it feels like I may never be able to go anywhere. I will agree with you on the good part of it. I love kids and love having both of mine. I wouldn't trade them even for a reversal of the situation because then I wouldn't have them. If they had never been born then there's no one to miss. However, I know I would feel that emptiness that kids can fill. I have the greatest time having them around, listening to them bickering, yelling, laughing, etc. That's one of the reasons I want them around more than just on weekends or similar arrangement.

Comment

Working...
                                X