No announcement yet.

serious subject for guys-vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad im not the only person "paranoid" about the deviousness of women.
    I believe its a task to be taken care of in the new year.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

dude, make sure you save some sperm in a bank or somewhere just in case you want to have kids down the road. id use a couple of diff banks just to be safe.
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

The Kozz returns!!!! welcome back & thanks for the advice
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

good to be back ryan. i have a thread i started a couple of days ago in off topic explaining where i was. good luck with the nut snipping. hope nothing goes wrong
          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't think it's a good idea Ryan. I dunno, I guess I just don't understand......

Comment

I'm getting married. its a great idea. I'm not a fan of kids.
              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Yeah, I want kids, when I'm married.

Whatever works for you.

Comment

dude, we see blue-titted aboriginal castration monkeys more often than you and the one freakin post you make is about how you would like kids when youre married. OMGWTFBBQ!!???
                  -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ryan sorry I'm so late finding this serious thread....

This is an experience I can tell you I know about in many ways you spoke of in your original post.

We guys like to have fun in many ways, we luv girls, sure.

I can tell you all that I will not marry again unless she will give out physical love as much as all else 2 years after 1st sexual experience, once or twice a month is sad to us men, and for a woman, something is not right for the man of that relation ship, if it's not happening. Sometimes it's a health condition. If so comunication is critical, a lack of communication is a grave matter.

My vasectomy was performed in Sept. 1991.

To Ryan and anyone else here reading this, I would strongly suggesst if you have done your genetic homework, freeze several semen sample in liquid nitrogen just as Select Sires frezzes cattle semen for future use.

Get the vasectomy. This way you have your ultimate planning for parenthood. If yo, wife becomes pregnant, something may be wrong, not always, but most likely it will be.

Another thing I have come to thinking in time is, no woman is ever my woman as in ownership, the marrage is a heart to heart trust.

So often how and why soldiers and their wifes get back together after the soldier returns many years after imprisonment of the enemy. Even when the wife has a child by 1 or more men while the Husband was away.

We men and women are human, we (both sexes) have basic need of being touched. And as we teens have learned hugs and little kisses of the opposite sex, or the case may be, the primal desire built in drives us to disires that are pleasurable.

I just wish that some piss ass adult would have talked to me as I have on this post.

I have not read the other post yet, I shall do this soon.

Hope it's worth something and does'nt wierd anyone out!

Peace, Make Love!
                    Leave the wars to the experts...Jail sucks!!!

I know about this also,
                    I was a Deputy for 15 years until injuries from an electrocution at work, was (well as too many other injuries in the line of duty), forced to retire, and terminated while awaiting State approval for Hazarous Duty Retirement Pention. I have a 10 Year Pin for appreaciation of my service of 15 years of grunt line service. And rank of Corporal. State Supreme Court Has Ruled recently to hear my case merits.

CP rules. Life is Good, I have Zoom in my life!!

Is it June Yet???

David
                    Ky

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                    Over the last few days, its become outstandingly apparent all of the reasons i should have this procedure done. mind you this is not something that hasn't crossed my mind before.

Growing up in a family purely negative towards women.
                    My father: clipped right after i was born
                    my half brother: clipped as soon as he could- no kids
                    my uncle: clipped after 2 kids

my best friend- horrible situation with his daughter & his "baby momma"
                    my brother-an even worse situation then my best friend-with his daughter.

given the circumstances & all of the women i've encountered. i've never yet met one decent woman who isn't devious enough in nature to run off & screw me over in the end. As every man here knows in the end - the man is always responsible.
                    In order to bypass the law you must be "fixed" in terms.

now, not saying that i wouldn't be a good parent or that i don't want kids a big "IF" i was ever to meet the right(non devious) woman. & decided i would have kids. my nature of being is to provide my children with the utmost a father could. which would compose of significant incoming monetary revenue. something i currently never forsee befalling me.
                    To further continue my reasonings, I believe it to be in my best interests to avoid giving ANY woman power over my life & finances for 18 years to live their life with my child as they would see fit(disregarding my above strict nature). or hold power to woe my will by controlling me with fear of doing so.

Given i see this as releasing yet another one of the pressures in my life directly correlated to all things stressful & posing for a brighter more possible future.

for anyone who wishes to post about it not being reversible or the chances slim. Please research the truth out there & inform yourself of the other available options if success is not posing a promising outlook.

Please treat this thread accordingly, i do take this personally & utmost at heart. it is a very serious matter.

Regards,

Ryan
                    David
                    sigpic Ky

Comment

ryan i'm pretty much right there with you, i have been treated like **** by about 95% of my gf's. It is hard in todays culture to find people in general that are trustworthy let alone a woman.
                      I had one girlfriend cheat on me with a friend get pregnant then make plans to blame it on me, we'd never even had sex!!!!
                      I hadn't considered this before reading this but maybe I will now, I don't go around having sex but incase it happens I don't want some girl trying to pull one on me. And considering my parents used condoms and were on the pill when both my brother and I were concieved I can safely say I don't feel condoms are all that affective for stopping sperm and if sperm are much larger than viruses... how affective are they really for std's. i'll still wear condoms usually but girls are freaking shifty and i'd like a little more control in my life before I ever trust one again

edit: oh wow i've never been sensored before... cool
                      In the Garage
                      Black 93 MX-3 GS
                      Bp powered
                      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

this thread is almost enough to make some poor confused soul out there turn gay. thank god im not a confused soul. i am poor though....

seriously though, this is actually making me think about gettin clipped as well. dude, we should ALL get clipped. itd be like an initiation rite into CP
                        -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

the costs of getting your sperm frozen as i looked into would outright cost, say as much $ if not more (# of years frozen depending) then just having a reversal procedure done.
                          Im probably just going to pass by on the whole frozen package & just go striaght to snippage.

Comment

if you had $20 i could line you up a blue-titted aboriginal castration monkey that would do the job for ya
                            -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's absurd....

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              the costs of getting your sperm frozen as i looked into would outright cost, say as much $ if not more (# of years frozen depending) then just having a reversal procedure done.
                              Im probably just going to pass by on the whole frozen package & just go striaght to snippage.
                              Ryan, buddy you live in the Dairy Capital of the world, be come good friends with a local Select Sires sales person in the outer Madison area.

They should be able to hook you up. That cost is unreal... maybe its the storage they charge for holding it. Hec on our dairy in Ky I'm sure I could have pulled it off. Select Sires roated the semen periodically into refreshed containers. Embryo-infertilization can also be an otpion for you and the prospective Mom.

I think you are overly concerned with this. A female may be in your path any time now, I don't know how I am so confident of this, but I am sure someone is the correct compatibility for you.

As Tim has let his heart out many times, these things happen to either sex, and usually it's over a compatibility issue more than the love for one another.

And Kozzman...shut uppp!! this is a serce topic you chaod frog!!
                              David
                              sigpic Ky

Comment

sires sales person?

Comment

Working...
                                X