This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurboProto View Post
    what the hell are these abbreviatons? and anything else of that nature?

FTW?
    FTL?
    For the win
    For the lose
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

what the hell are these abbreviatons? and anything else of that nature?

FTW?
      FTL?
      Seriously? Haha....

FTW = for the win
      FTL = for the loss

EDIT: whoa.......I'm a quick one......haha.

Comment

nothing say FTW like being 53 minutes late. lol
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Nothing says I'm good at math like missing by one.

Comment

nothings say(s) I suck at grammar too!
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              For the win
              For the lose
              Thats retarted
              1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Thats retarted
                I must be lost
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  I must be lost
                  its ok i guess i smoke too much
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Thats retarted
                    welcome to the internet
                    Originally posted by 90prtege
                    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                    Originally posted by Turpro
                    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                    CRZbrussian: that sux
                    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Lmk = Let me know
                      FTW = F*** The World
                      Btw = By the way
                      Orly? = Oh really?

Comment

i know i'm still relatively new, but i found this while surfing the web... http://www.techtopics.co.uk/common_auto_acronyms.htm
                        speed limit......what?......

Comment

This hasn't been updated in a while so I will throw a few in there.

ZOMG = WTF x10 + (OMG x100/FTW).
                          LOLZ= I am to drunk to hit "S" so I hit "Z".
                          YM= Your mom.
                          MS= MegaSquirt ( MS1 and MSII respectful of their build numbers.)
                          OBDI= On Board Diagnostics(First Generations)-The regulatory intent of OBD-I was to encourage auto manufacturers to design reliable emission control systems that remain effective for the vehicle's "useful life". The hope was that by forcing annual emissions testing for California, and denying registration to vehicles that did not pass, drivers would tend to purchase vehicles that would more reliably pass the test. Along these lines, OBD-I was largely unsuccessful—the means of reporting emissions-specific diagnostic information was not standardized. Technical difficulties with obtaining standardized and reliable emissions information from all vehicles led to an inability to implement effectively the annual testing program.
                          Basically it makes your idiot lights come on, when something is wrong, or in other times, when something is NOT wrong.
                          OBDII= On Board Diagnostics( Second Generations) All cars after 1995 Have these. Wiki it because I am to lazy to copy and paste.See above post, last
                          Last edited by superscort93; 05-03-2009, 05:11 AM. Reason: Put a "-" instead of a "=" on the last line of the post.
                          This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

FTW = For The Win
                            not sure about the other one tho.
                            loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
                            73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
                            sigpic

Comment

TWIH- Turpro's wife is hott
                              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                              |.....Overnight....................| ||
                              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off

Comment

Working...
                                X