Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Idaho Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idaho Members

Any Other Idaho Members?
    MY RIDE
    sigpic

not idaho, but Montana, in Bozeman. Where in ID are you?
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Im in the kellogg area of the silver valley right on I 90. its about 70 miles east of spokane.
      MY RIDE
      sigpic

Comment

score. you're the closest member of the forum to me. congrats on living in the middle of nowhere too
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Congrats on living nowhere near me, but welcome to the club nonetheless.

Comment

Middle of no where is right, we just got a wal mart haha! it seems like most of the other members are in like the east or in florida
            MY RIDE
            sigpic

Comment

And So-Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by protoject View Post
                we just got a wal mart haha!
                Yea but is it a SUPER Wal-mart? lol.

Idaho
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

You have some members from Vancouver, BC all the way down to Oregon, that would be the closest and maybe a few in central to eastern Washington that are even closer.

Comment

i haven't really seen any one in oregon, but i'm in southern oregon were no one else is, so i too am in the middle of no where close to no one
                    sigpic
                    96 protege dx - gone :'(
                    94 Mustang Gt - Became one with a deer
                    02 dodge 1500 - CAI, random aftermarket exhaust
                    95 protege dx - now derivable, my new project

Originally posted by firelizard
                    I'm going to go take a bath in $10 bills after my mom makes me a PB&J.
                    Me: just wondering if that was a 2500 and if it was a diesel
                    Class mate 1: it wasn't mine, but i think it mighta been a 1 ton and ya it was a diesel
                    Class mate 2: no way, that truck was way to big to be a 1 ton...

Comment

There's a few members in Oregon, probably more in the Portland area.

Comment

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

pullman crew

Comment

you and evileagle, only ones in Pullman.

Comment

i was meaning SW-Oregon, luckly i'm moving a little north in a couple monhts, about 2 hrs south of portland
                              sigpic
                              96 protege dx - gone :'(
                              94 Mustang Gt - Became one with a deer
                              02 dodge 1500 - CAI, random aftermarket exhaust
                              95 protege dx - now derivable, my new project

Originally posted by firelizard
                              I'm going to go take a bath in $10 bills after my mom makes me a PB&J.
                              Me: just wondering if that was a 2500 and if it was a diesel
                              Class mate 1: it wasn't mine, but i think it mighta been a 1 ton and ya it was a diesel
                              Class mate 2: no way, that truck was way to big to be a 1 ton...

Comment

Working...
                              X