Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to make these.

It would be rather simple.

But I don't know what the hell any of the parts would be called to purchase them by.

I know the conocial part is called a bump steer spacer. But thats all.

Its just that I'm sure I can assemble them for less that $80 and atleast if I make them I wont die.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

what are they for?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

they're outer tie rods.

I need to replace them on the 1st gen. And would like to be able to correct the bump steer while I'm at it.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

those are pretty common parts for any race cars, guys that do circle/oval track, lower nascar levels, wescar etc. parts are not that cheap but you could probably build the pair for about 50 bucks.

Comment

where would I inquire about purchasing the parts though?

The local "speed/race shops" are more rice oriented.
          Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

The gold part in the pic are called Heim joints. You would need to get them in Left hand thread. Your better off just finding a tie rod end that shares the same thread pitch and size as ours from a different model car and use a bump steer kit for that car.
            hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

Working...
            X