does anyone have gtr wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone have gtr wiring diagrams

i am going to install avcr and need wiring if anyone could healp out before i try to figure it out it would be awesome thankyou
    94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

search for FSM by username Mazkid, sort by posts, Its there. or me even. The link has been posted 3 times so far (I know, its hard to find if you don't know where to look). download them all, so you never have to ask about BG manuals again.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
      search for FSM by username Mazkid, sort by posts, Its there. or me even. The link has been posted 3 times so far (I know, its hard to find if you don't know where to look). download them all, so you never have to ask about BG manuals again.
      I think you are probably talking about finding me. The link for the FSM is in my sig.

--Ferdi
      If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
      -----
      Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
      Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
      Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

You Win!! (yes)
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

thank you very much i love you guys
          94 Protege LX - GT-R powered on 17 psi - Spec stg 2 gtr clutch - KYB struts - Eibach springs- Steves FMIC kit - HKS shroom filter - Greddy type R BOV - Crappy exhaust - 8.5 wires - and HKS plugs

Comment

Originally posted by frozatch View Post
            thank you very much i love you guys

JK
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i guess i forgot to add at the end "no homo"

Comment

Working...
              X