No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed my first bum repair job on my o2 sensor wire, hopefully getting better than 13 mpg now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Comment

^ouch!!
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

So far, nothing. But I'm going to drive it a bit later, and if possible today try to seal the cabin fan intake (it's leaking quite badly, and I already need to remetal the floor, at least the carpet is fine).

Last proper thing I did: Painting the wheels with Rust-oleum engine enamel (silver).
        '87 Mazda 323 SL - daily driver, backup show car (being restored as I get time)
        '82 BMW 518i (E12/8) with 32/34 Weber and Simota cone - old show car (stolen)
        '70 VW 411L Auto - show/restoration project to replace 518i - sold
        '99 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster - show project

Comment

I took the car for a dyno run today, and got 60kW calculated to the flywheel (54kW E5).

Now I'm starting to wonder how much of a difference a 32/36 Weber will make (if I can fit it under a stock air cleaner, I consider that a must).

Comment

So I'm the new owner to this gtx! I plan to drive it around with the 1.6, it has some vacuum leaks that needs to be fixed. In the future i plan to swap a BPT into it.

323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

A bit late, but I took it to a show yesterday. Pics should be available soon.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, here are some pictures:

I also saw this at the show:

Comment

Yesterday i changed my leaking slave cylinder and worked more on my front bumper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Painted yesterday, installed today:

As with the VW, I used silver caliper paint and high-heat clear.

I reckon the next step will be to polish the bonnet support pin (I can't paint the bumpers this month, maybe next month).

Comment

I've done some more work today, this time it was the brake master cylinder. Too bad I didn't have time to paint the booster before the new cylinder went on, so I'll have to do it the hard way.

Comment

is that a cast iron brake master?

Comment

Don't really know, and never thought about it.

I do know it's cast something, and it's not light. So maybe you're right?

Comment

put a magnet to it

Comment

I'll check at some point then.

Comment

Working...
                                X