No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did I do with my BF today? I sold it. Okay, it was about two months ago actually. Yeah, that was hard. I miss it, but it went to a great new owner who I know will take great care of it and knows the car through and through (he used to own one before). I know he's an owner who can appreciate what he's got so I actually sleep pretty good at night not worrying about what some Joe Blow is doing with the car. In fact, I believe he's a member of this forum. I won't spill any beans. Maybe he's waiting to surprise all of you!!!!!

So, now, I drive a slow, but comfortable 1994 626LX that my brother gave to me. Yeah, I lowered it, new struts, tower mounts, new front and rear sway bar end links, new upper and lower ball joints, new inner and outer tie rods, front and rear strut tower bars, mandrel bent 2.25 cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler. Handles great. It will never be as fast as the 323GT (I don't think many cars are) but then again I'm okay with that (I think).

I plan to lurk the forum once in a while just to check in with you guys. Take care.

Comment

Lights fitted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

^ do like!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
          What did I do with my BF today? I sold it. Okay, it was about two months ago actually. Yeah, that was hard. I miss it, but it went to a great new owner who I know will take great care of it and knows the car through and through (he used to own one before). I know he's an owner who can appreciate what he's got so I actually sleep pretty good at night not worrying about what some Joe Blow is doing with the car. In fact, I believe he's a member of this forum. I won't spill any beans. Maybe he's waiting to surprise all of you!!!!!

So, now, I drive a slow, but comfortable 1994 626LX that my brother gave to me. Yeah, I lowered it, new struts, tower mounts, new front and rear sway bar end links, new upper and lower ball joints, new inner and outer tie rods, front and rear strut tower bars, mandrel bent 2.25 cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler. Handles great. It will never be as fast as the 323GT (I don't think many cars are) but then again I'm okay with that (I think).

I plan to lurk the forum once in a while just to check in with you guys. Take care.
          Did you drive it off a cliff, like it was needed?

Comment

Originally posted by BFMRGTX View Post
            Did you drive it off a cliff, like it was needed?
            Tempting, but..... no. I miss it, but therapy is helping.

Comment

Originally posted by LN323 View Post
              Tempting, but..... no. I miss it, but therapy is helping.
              Oh no, that sounds terrible. Here, take a look at this mint GTX I just recently acquired and will soon put up for sale:

Comment

Small update, crystal lenses

Comment

^ Nice!!! ^

'88 GT
                  '88 GTX
                  '85 Toyota Cressida 5-Speed
                  '88 323 GT
                  '88 323 GTX

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

After sitting neglected for a few months in the garage, my Rerscue GTX is finally getting some pampering. Speaking with my source across the water, Ive got a fresh GTAe interior coming, with some nice rally wheels, and front and rear GTAe bumpers. Car already had Corksports big brake kit installed, and a lower mileage engine from over seas. Im currently resealing ever possible gasket as you couldnt even see an engine under all the grease/oil/grime/dirt etc. Also just got done with the T-Belt/Water Pump. After that will be a New Powered moon roof as this one does not open. Then some minor body work and paint.
                      Mazda
                      1988 Black 323 GT
                      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Nice, where are the pics......

Comment

They will be here tomorrow.
                          Mazda
                          1988 Black 323 GT
                          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Update please FamiliaGT

'88 GT
                              '88 GTX
                              '85 Toyota Cressida 5-Speed
                              '88 323 GT
                              '88 323 GTX

Comment

I bought an Optima yellow top for my BF today. Wasn't in the store, but should arrive by tonight.

I found a car part in the Oakland Pick-n-Pull that I want badly. Do any of you live near there? :D

Comment

Working...
                                X