No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling your what? Maybe I'll take them Larry.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
      Selling your what? Maybe I'll take them Larry.
      The whole thing.... the entire car. I know..... I can't believe it, but I have been thinking about changing my family's car status. We are thinking about getting my youngest son a car to have available for him to drive (must have air bags) plus I want to get my wife a nicer vehicle (like a Millenia). If I don't sell my 323GT, then that means we'll have five cars and I don't think my wife would go for that because we would have too many cars that would have to be parked out in the street.

Comment

women..... if they didn't have a slott they would be on the official big game list
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          women..... if they didn't have a slott they would be on the official big game list
          I'm not touching that comment....... I don't have a death wish....

Comment

just don't let the wife read your comment
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

man larry... keep me informed... probably gonna be above my budget... but i love the way your car drives..

1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead

Comment

Last edited by FamiliaGT; 04-01-2008, 08:52 PM. Reason: Page didnt refresh properly.
                Mazda
                1988 Black 323 GT
                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

man larry... keep me informed... probably gonna be above my budget... but i love the way your car drives..
                  Well, you're one of the very few people on this planet that I would feel good about selling my car to because I know that you would appreciate it for what it is and take care of it. If I do sell it, I'll let you know... Maybe we could swing something..... you know.... creative financing like the mortgage companies...

Comment

i'm not paying 30% interest.

Comment

I hope im on that list larry!

Sorry to hear your actually thinking of selling that car. If i had the funds, i would take it, or maybe even take care of it for you until you can take it back.
                      Mazda
                      1988 Black 323 GT
                      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Got my Azenis mounted, next is brakes and suspension, hopefully by this time next week everything will be here.

Comment

I threw my amp in my car after fixing the driver's side window and vacuuming all the glass out of my car.. I've since decided that decks... just might be for suckers. Also Wednesday I had cs replace all the fluids from my transmission to my rear diff with redline, for now.

Comment

I installed poly bushing in the control arm will intall the trailing arms & end links later today or tomorrow

Comment

i'm not paying 30% interest.
                              Are you familiar with something they call an "ARM"?

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                                I installed poly bushing in the control arm will intall the trailing arms & end links later today or tomorrow
                                Cool. Are they the Pedder's brand from Australia (through Corksport)? Those are the ones I got. Love them. Just remember to check and retighten the bolts because I thought I had put mine back on really tight, but they loosened up. What a drag that would be for that to come off! LOL

Hope you notice the difference in how it drives.

Larry

Comment

Working...
                                X