No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX - Not unning well, I put some injector cleaner in, and it seems to be little bit better, but it's still very sluggish. Slower than my DX in fact. Grrrr. We'll see if running it for a little while will help.

DX - replaced the stock-type air filter with K&N... whoopy doo
    M
    '88 323 DX ,Bone Stock
    '88 323 GTX, CAI, giant fmic, 3" exaust from the turbo back

Comment

Found out why my car ain't starting....bad fuel pump. We'll see what else is broken when i get my new FD fuel pump, my car hasn't been started in almost 3 years to my knowledge.

Comment

Hope the parts aren't too expensive.

I had to have one replaced a few years back. Don't remember what they cost.

Comment

Got a 43k mile pump of the rx7club forum (The site I come from) for $50 shipped from a good source who always has quality part. Not bad in my eyes when it is a drop in replacement that will outperform most other pumps when I start modding

Comment

what's the flow rate of the fd stock unit?

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
            1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
            1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
            1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
            1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Monday night I detailed it at work and waxed it...man it needed the wax!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Well today I got my HKS Sqv Bov and my AEM wideband o2. I put the Aem in since it was the easiest but the hks will have to wait till I do some work with the piping. Maybe when I put the piping to the front mount that I have on the car

Comment

225lph

I know it ain't the walbro 255 but I have heard that that thing is pretty noisy and prone to frying if you fuel level gets to low b/c it overheats.

Comment

nice! i might pick one up..

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

holy crap 3 years is along time, im glad to hear u found a solution
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Yeah 3 years is a long time. I just got the car just a couple months ago though. Work was pretty busy so I am just now starting to work on it. I passed through a couple hands then someone on the Yahoo group saved it from the junkyard, then I bought it from him. We will see how the new fuel pump works and I will update you guys.

Comment

Bought the A/C lines. Getting the compressor this weekend and putting it all in

Comment

Originally posted by noshatch View Post
                            Bought the A/C lines. Getting the compressor this weekend and putting it all in
                            Nice...I was just contemplating ripping my a/c out...damn intercooler not having anywhere to breath Let us know how it plays out.

Comment

bought the other GTX, need to go through the RRE goodie bag I'm getting as some parts are a suprise according to Mike...

Also the white one is for sale, it has a lot of work done and one evap test away from having tags. Passed california smog with flying colors! PM me if you're interested!

Comment

Originally posted by dscsk8er55 View Post
                                Nice...I was just contemplating ripping my a/c out...damn intercooler not having anywhere to breath Let us know how it plays out.
                                Well right now the side mount intercooler is on the car but I have a front mount that is mounted on the car and awaiting for the piping to be done but I want to get the a/c and cooling issues situated before I start messing with the boost. I do have to thank my good friend tony for getting me the a/c lines and he found me a compressor so I am as happy as can be. I did redo the cooling system with flushes, coolant, and thermostat and the car seems to be great so far. Tomorrow will tell whats good with the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X