So Ive Decided...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ive Decided...

I may be going back to work for a dealership. I quit working for chrysler last October, but now that I have the knowledge and the tools, I think I may apply for Ron Tonkin Mazda, a Mazda dealership here in Gresham OR.
    Im liking Mazdas more and more everyday, So Why not work on the cars you truly like? I didnt care much for Chryslers, plus Working for Dick Hannah didnt thrall me any either. Talk about ass rape without Lubricant, but with sand instead, that company was Cheap!

Either way, just had to get that out there.
    Mazda
    1988 Black 323 GT
    DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

That'd be awesome if you worked for Ron. Ron is a much cooler name than Dick.

yeah. Think about that.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Easy Turbo!
      Naw, Im also thinking, getting parts and help on repairing the GT would be a big plus. Got some seals to replace anyway.
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Ron Tonking sponsors the mazda3forums. Great customer service, I have asked questions or just regular pm,s and hear lots of good on that dealership. And im in cali.

Comment

Good luck. I think I'd accually trust a mechanic if I knew he was a mazda freak like myself.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X