Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not exactly sure which nut your talking about,but when i was dealing with swapping turbo's and such.I'd always use a oe nut.Fortunately had many around.99 percent sure they are a weird non magnetic material.Almost like brass.You can find them aftermarket,but oe is probably best.

Comment

I would not re use a 25 year old nut...

Comment

OE hardware is better than aftermarket **** 99% of the time. Age doesn't matter. Unless you're talking about ARP or other upgraded hardware.
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Sometimes but it's just a nut were not talking about something mechanical

Comment

Has anybody here ever dyno'd with VJ11 or with VJ11/VJ14 hybrid???

Comment

Originally posted by Ghase View Post
              Yes. With a MOSTLY stock setup, except for the ECU, ~12psi, and VJ11/14, it put 135HP at all four wheels.
              Yes, shockingly-low numbers.

Comment

Mine supposedly made 195 fwd, 2.5" with high flow cat and resonator probe smic and reich ecu on 16 psi

Comment

Originally posted by Ghase View Post
                  Mine dynoed at 171WHP @ 11 lbs of boost. I'm currently running about 15 lbs.of boost.

Comment

Working...
                  X