This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you do to your BH/CBA Today?

Well since this forum does not have a thread of this sort I'll make one.
    Today I replaced all the studs on the drivers side front.
    I also washed her and need clay bar it. Water lays flat on the paint and it needs wax.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
    Well since this forum does not have a thread of this sort I'll make one.
    Today I replaced all the studs on the drivers side front.
    I also washed her and need clay bar it. Water lays flat on the paint and it needs wax.
    You wouldnt want ur wheel to fall off :p
    I went out to the garage to fire it up,battery was dead, said phukit went back
    inside and opened a Guiness.
    Powered by ACME

Comment

Originally posted by Beerizfood View Post
      You wouldnt want ur wheel to fall off :p
      I went out to the garage to fire it up,battery was dead, said phukit went back
      inside and opened a Guiness.
      indeed. I'm doing the others some time in the near future. I need to switch the battery out. I got a big ass optima like 1000 ca's
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
        indeed. I'm doing the others some time in the near future. I need to switch the battery out. I got a big ass optima like 1000 ca's

Thats a good whack of reserve amps.I guess if something breaks while your out you good probably weld it back in place with some booster cables and a welding rod.
        Powered by ACME

Comment

probably could do a 10mm weld in one shot with that battery

Comment

Blocking off front grill, making a diffuser and doing under-body tray. Working on a solution for the ps/ds mirrors. Rear wheel covers and continue to gut interior.

Comment

3.5 hour alignment to go with the lower ball joint replacement from the day before.

Comment

Washed it. Was going to change the emblem from the 97 style to the flying M. The mounting holes are different so I'll need to drill holes.

Comment

sprayed my exhaust manifold heatshield

bored so i sprayed it with some high temp red paint
                  sigpic

"do or do not, there is no try" -yoda
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2729213

Comment

I changed the VC bolts to the shiny sexy 1st gen BP ones. I also changed my battery. I hope it will be big enough.

Comment

cleared out my bumper turn signals

sigpic

"do or do not, there is no try" -yoda
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2729213

Comment

Found a BJ in the junkyard today with grey interior so I grabbed the door handles and spiced up the interior of mine today.

Sleek and Sexy at the same time

Comment

oOo...goin with the bling bling. :-)
                          sigpic

Comment

Today I started working on my LX-ES cruise control retrofit.
                            Many don't know, the front ring harness is different between the LX and ES. As far as I can tell the only difference is that on the ES version the cruise control **** is all on the ring harness as where the LX has the module clip on the emission harness and then everything else is on the ring harness.
                            Also many don't know that to change the ring harness you must remove the dash, blower box, uncharge the AC and remove the evaporator box, then the HVAC diffuser box. You also need to take off both front fenders. Needless to say that is a very time consuming task.
                            I bought a ES ring harness and decided I didn't want to go through all that again so I dissected it and got out all the cruise control ****. I'm going to run the wires into the LX harness and hope that it works.

Comment

Painted Drums black from bright hot red and also painted chrome grill to black as well. The g/f helped.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X