This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeekster1 View Post
    I fixed the fuel door popper outer thingy. The piston had seized, but now moves freely and works as it should. Its the simple things that are beautiful sometimes.
    So true
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I took out the new driver side strut and mount I just put in a few days ago(I did both sides). The spring clunk it made when moving the steering wheel is gone by putting the coil spring on correctly this time. There's still an issue: There seemed to be a part on this driver side that wasn't on the other. The metal cap at the top of the spring that is right under the strut mount had a plastic round piece on top of it attached permanently onto it. The additional round plastic piece that comes with the new strut seems to fit right on that one. However, the permanent piece I didn't see on the passenger side. The passenger side hasn't given me a problem, though. Can someone confirm if they have the permanent piece on their 97/98 top metal cap for BOTH sides? I only have the 95 FSM.

Comment

Re-attached my door moulding on the rear drivers side door cause the sticky residue just would not come off and i've decided it really doesn't look that bad. Black on a black car. Works for me.
        sigpic

Comment

Black on a black car. Works for me.
          Hmmm, Black on black, huh? Sounds like a good time to remind everyone of my signature. Open your eyes wide at your junk yards, please.

Comment

can't have mine, sorry dude....good luck with that.
            sigpic

Comment

can't have mine, sorry dude....good luck with that.
              I will trade you my black dented fender for your good one.

Comment

For some reason, that doesn't seem to make any logical sense at all to me. Nice try though, perhaps if you had found me drunk on the side of a road with the fender in hand you would have made off with it. Too bad for you, i guess.
                sigpic

Comment

on topic

I washed it, and dressed the tires. Also changed the oil and the kics drain plug showed no distinguishable metal debris, which is good. also replaced the valve cover with a 1st gen to send the other one off for powder coat. I kind of like the cams exposed and the ridges on this one, tho.
                  95 ES
                  05 S60R

Comment

changed cornor lights for 1w led bulb whit 5 led in 1
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2929976

Comment

just got these today for $140 what you guys think? (talkin about rims haha)
                      Attached Files
                      1996 Protege LX
                      Mods:
                      K&N Drop in
                      Python 440HP
                      6000K HIDs

Comment

installed clear jdm cornerlights on my 97'-now i have to install the HID's!
                        Last edited by nativebackup1; 08-09-2008, 01:27 AM.
                        Originally posted by Kitty
                        3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
                        Originally posted by almighty4wd
                        .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

Originally posted by nativebackup1 View Post
                          installed clear jdm cornerlights on my 97'-now i have to install the HID's!
                          How much did those corners cost and where did you buy them? Are those the ones that pop up on ebay every other week, or so?

Comment

The ones on ebay are $10 replacemet corners that happen to be clear.
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                            kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                            Originally posted by HopelessCow
                            there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                            Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

oh my bad haha I got my IPbus cable to RCA to connect **** to headunit that count? LOL
                              1996 Protege LX
                              Mods:
                              K&N Drop in
                              Python 440HP
                              6000K HIDs

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                                The ones on ebay are $10 replacemet corners that happen to be clear.
                                Are those different from the ones that are $25 plus shipping or they're the same $10 ones you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X