• Time
  • Show
Clear All

they went up in price. My apologies.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      The ones on ebay are $10 replacemet corners that happen to be clear.
      Do they last? I know they will obviously be inferior but are they at least worth their low price? Have you tried them?

Comment

The plastic tabs that atach to the headlights break hella easy.
        Not to mention they don't look better than the stock amber/orange.

But to answer your question I put them on the car the year I bought them as I purchased it wrecked and there were no 2nd gens at junkyards back then.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
          The plastic tabs that atach to the headlights break hella easy.
          Not to mention they don't look better than the stock amber/orange.

But to answer your question I put them on the car the year I bought them as I purchased it wrecked and there were no 2nd gens at junkyards back then.
          I recall those days of no 2nd gens at the junkyard. That guy on ebay saved me with his $25 MAF Sensor. He had it listed for a Ford Aspire but I was keen to look for it under that name as well. Bua Ha Ha Ha

Wait a minute...... The oranges look better? Now how can that be? So only the JDM's won't break easily?

Comment

In my opinion at this point in time, the oranges look just fine. When you get a set of unmatched turn signals that don't look anything like the headlights, thats when it looks out of place. The amber ones are out of place, cause they are designed that way. I've seen sets of JDM headlights and turnsignals that were designed to be together, and thats when they look good.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squeekster1 View Post
              In my opinion at this point in time, the oranges look just fine. When you get a set of unmatched turn signals that don't look anything like the headlights, thats when it looks out of place. The amber ones are out of place, cause they are designed that way. I've seen sets of JDM headlights and turnsignals that were designed to be together, and thats when they look good.
              Good point. A good example is how the corners on my soon-to-be-sold 96(95's too)has corners that seem to never fade/fog and stay clear while the headlights right next to them look like foggy/faded crap. I have a pair of brand new Mazda headlights in their original box. I can't see myself putting them on that old, needing a paint job, car. I wish I could use them on my 98.

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo View Post
                How much did those corners cost and where did you buy them? Are those the ones that pop up on ebay every other week, or so?
                i got these

Originally posted by Kitty
                3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
                Originally posted by almighty4wd
                .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

they are actually pretty good quality they even came with the orange bulbs-they made my oem headlights look like sh**, so today i buffed/polished the headlights and they look great now.

then i claybarred/polished/waxed they whole car-looks great.
                  3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

Originally posted by nativebackup1 View Post
                    they are actually pretty good quality they even came with the orange bulbs-they made my oem headlights look like sh**, so today i buffed/polished the headlights and they look great now.

then i claybarred/polished/waxed they whole car-looks great.
                    I may just get those right after I get a black, already painted, bumper to replace my dented one. Nothing will look good with that dent. After that, I will go get some new headlights and sell the faded ones for whatever I can get. That will reduce the price of the new ones by that much--however little that might be.

Comment

^^yea that sounds good-i just figured i would try to save some money and clear them up while polishing

Comment

I looked at it.
                        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                        |.....Overnight....................| ||
                        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Shi- I live in the sticks My Daily Driven truck looks like that.
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

wow how often do you drive it? lol

Comment

i changed the dreaded fuel filter. after a lot of cursing and throwing tools at the wall, i finally got it
                              sigpic

"do or do not, there is no try" -yoda
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2729213

Comment

I ordered new KYB struts for my '97-im creating a pile in my room to "install" in my car

Comment

Working...
                                X