X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nativebackup1 View Post
    wow how often do you drive it? lol
    once a month when I need to run to the parts store when the 323 is dismantled
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

ahh so the bh takes the back seat.....(tear) lol-if i had a turbo 323 i mite do that too-lol
      Originally posted by Kitty
      3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics
      Originally posted by almighty4wd
      .......Dude. You own an ECONOBOX. It is not a racecar....

Comment

well my KYB struts came in the mail 2 days ago and i just got my swaybar today (thanks to kitty). i need to start installing this stuff!
        3 tears probably wont be that visible when installed greatly asseverated by me fingering them in the pics

Comment

finished removing my side moldings and dx stickers-now im hoping i can get parking for this semester!!

Comment

Today, I cleaned out jackets from last winter, 80 lbs in car parts and washed 30 lbs in dirt off.
            I also went through every nook and cranny and cleaned every old receipt, paper or coin that was laying around.
            Also finally changed the center console lid. The old one had a cracked hinge and would flex side to side a lot and was unpleasing when I operated the lid.

It has become my new daily driver and has a full tank of gas too. (hasn't had more than 1 gallon in 8 months)
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

installed the center console from a es into my dx-i have a lid!!!! lol

Comment

drove roughly 550 miles this weekend. The first 300 i averaged 28 mpg highway, on the leg back home i slowed down from 75 to 67/68 and averaged more like 33. I just found a new highway cruising speed.
                sigpic

Comment

you need a tune up or some other maintenance.

Unless you have a slush box.

The lx when fully loaded got 35+ at 80. And that was with enough timing advance to make jesus cry.

I haven't done any majour hy trips lately but I'd guesstimate 40mpg cruising at the least. Judging by the fact that most of my driving isn't stop and go and I've gotten at least 300 miles on the tank so far and its on about 1/4 full.
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                  kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                  Originally posted by HopelessCow
                  there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                  Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Plugs a year old, cone filter still clean enough, new fuel filter within a year, mtx, less then 2 weeks since oil and filter, what else would you recommend?

It was drivin in Vermont with lots of annoying uphills. So that and cruise control at 75 was what i attributed to the crap mileage.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wires(get ngk), check wheel bearing play, small vac/exhaust leaks, o2 sensors.

All the high end/expensive **** to replace for the most part.

I couldn't tell you what I use to get with power accessories in the VW mountains. It was still about 30 probably.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

You went to the volkswagen mountains?

Comment

Yes yes I did. **** was so cash.
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

lo0l

Comment

Were there electrical shorts in the VW mountains as well?
                              1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

there were very very small turbos also.
                                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
                                X