FS: Decals/Stickers Mazda related!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Decals/Stickers Mazda related!

Sorry this is actually my post from the other boards but thought i'd post on here as well..... (I hope the mods don't mind)

Some of you may remember my previous sale of Mazdaspeed stickers on Ebay and my previous post about what stickers to make next. Well I went ahead and had my source in Japan print me a few sets of various stickers.... I don't have them in my hands yet since their coming from Japan, but when I do I will be selling them again on ebay or directly to people on this forum for the same price as the previous ones which is $4.00 each with free shipping via regular mail in an envalope.

If you want one just reply to the post or pm me and I will contact you when I get them which will be in a week or so. What you see is what I had made.

Mazdaspeed Silver
    Mazdaspeed Black
    www.protege5.com black
    AutoExe Red
    Sport 20 Red

They measure about 7.5 inches long. You can ask some of the people on the forums who bought the quality of them if you are worried but I think they are pretty good. I don't make them I just have a friend in Japan make them for me...Hey genuine JDM stickers!! Sure to give you +5hp!! Hahah..j/k

Working...
X