Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will sell my first born & toss in a pack of beer. maybe kill something.... all for a type B bumper
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I would settle for type a. But type b is my dream bumper. Mainly cause I like my foglight grill

NW MAZDAS

Comment

my dream bumper too....... stems from the need for MOAR LIGHTS!!!!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Well well look at you with that sexy ass front bumper. Let's see how many years it will take me to find this piece of history! I have to ask you..... Does he have another :-)

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

hrmm..... me thinks should i just buy one of these type "A" bumpers just to sell..... hrmm

Comment

Originally posted by compnerdansel View Post
              Yeah, especially since there is now a Mazdaspeed Type A bumper in America... :-) MINE!
              Make ya a deal, if you make copies of your bumper, I'll make copies of my side skirts.
              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

saw the bumper in person.. pics dont do this baby justice

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Me too! Mazda1993 here on the forum has one!

Comment

bumpers are nice, but hard to find.

Comment

i should get some pictures up of my type B. ill wait until it gets some paint first though

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Holy thread revival!

None of the original info seems to exist in this thread anymore and I am trying to find fog lights that fit my bumper. I don't even know what the bumper is called.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Bumper.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	1406705

Comment

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
                          Holy thread revival!

None of the original info seems to exist in this thread anymore and I am trying to find fog lights that fit my bumper. I don't even know what the bumper is called.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Bumper.jpg Views:	22 Size:	184.6 KB ID:	1406705

Honestly Buy a set of cheap glass ebay fogs. Key Phrase when link Dies "3x6 Glass lens Fog light"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352868893477

Replace the gasketing material around the reflector edge, and replace the bulbs and the factory ground screw with a bolt/nut as the factory reflector housing is too thin and you'll have flickering issues.

Now buy some 3m Paint surface protection film and apply to the glass so they don't shatter when you get a pebble thrown at them.

And then just build a bracket that attaches the fogs to either a support bracket in the bumper or the radiator frame support.

You'll have Sub $100 in the project and wont worry about getting you antique fog lamps ****ed. And even if you do, You can buy 10 pairs for what you'd pay for 1 set of name brand ones.

I ran Era appropriate Cibie fogs for 4 years with terribly expensive h2 bulbs and it wasn't worth it.
                          Last edited by Kitty; 10-03-2023, 06:29 PM.
                          Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                          kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                          Originally posted by HopelessCow
                          there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                          Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I'd really like to find something LED, or with a replaceable bulb. All of my lights are LED currently. I have a while until this is back from the body shop anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X