Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey anybody know where i can get a GTR bumper????

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post
      I really need to upgrade this chart already...:sigh:....
      Yeah, especially since there is now a Mazdaspeed Type A bumper in America... :-) MINE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	MS type a 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	147.6 KB
ID:	1232649Click image for larger version

Name:	MS type a 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	1232650
      sigpic Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

:O details???
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by compnerdansel View Post
          Yeah, especially since there is now a Mazdaspeed Type A bumper in America... :-) MINE!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55115[/ATTACH]

Comment

what the.. i need to come look at this. where on earth did you get that?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
              what the.. i need to come look at this. where on earth did you get that?
              hehe, yeah this is the JDM bumper I had to convert to the '94/323 hood and headlights for. Ive actually been sitting on it for a couple of years, trying to find an AWD pro to put it on, and now that I have one, its on. :-) Its the full urethane bumper, not a fiberglass knock off, with the fog lights, grill mesh, and foam lip. When I took it up to Corksport to show Derrick, he told me that these bumpers were $1200 US new, and that price didnt include the fogs, grills, or lip. He also told me there is another guy in the US who bought one of these new. After shipping and everything, he had spent nearly $2000 for his. Even getting mine used, with the shipping I paid just over $800.

BTW, still looking for EDM headlights so I can put my Efini clear corners on.
              sigpic Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

i sent you a PM. id love to come check this bumper out and snap a few pics.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

You need to take it to Jim at Peirce Motorsports and get his guy to make a fiberglass version !!!

There would be a line up of guys who would want one ...

Think about it ... or find a 3D scanner so it can be 3D model replicated.

Pretty Please :0)

Comment

^^ X 1 million
                    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

If I had that bumper I wouldn't wanna make copies lol.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
                        If I had that bumper I wouldn't wanna make copies lol.
                        I dont plan to, at least not right away. It would be nice to make back some of the money it cost though... lets see how much interest builds. :-)

Comment

Looks like ****... send to me and ill dispose of it for you.

Comment

now i just gotta get my grubby little mitts on a type b bumper.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Bogaut ... are you refering to this bumper as a Type B ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	file_128_15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	1232666

Comment

Originally posted by compnerdansel View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55114[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]55115[/ATTACH]

Holy hell!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X