Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

International mazda meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International mazda meet

International mazda meet

Where: XXX Root Beer in Issaquah Washington: 98 NE Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027 (425) 392-1266
    When: August 23rd
    How much: FREE
    Who: Any Mazda enthusiast

There will also be a XXX Root Beer prize drawing and Mazda swap meet, so if you have parts and want to sell them post up what you will be bringing in the sign up thread. (This forum/event is not responsible for the sellers and their products, While this forum/event can not guarantee the validity of sellers claims in any manner, sellers are responsible for the completion of all deals made through this forum/event, so buyer beware. Just because someone is a member of this forum does guaranty that they won't rip off a fellow Mazda enthusiast)

A forum community dedicated to Mazda 3 and all Mazda vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about MazdaSpeed performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
    1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
    1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
    1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
    1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

yeay! 3 weeks after I get married. I highly doubt I'll make it, even though it seems this year will be bigger than last year. having just taken a trip out there, and going back in 3 weeks for 2 weeks, that many trips west may prove too expensive.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

A couple years ago we had 10 GTX's at this... I'm trying to get close to that to happen again even though i know of at least 2 of those cars that are now out of commission.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
      1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
      1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
      1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
      1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Working...
      X