Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Ohio Meet 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are correct it is 475, I fail at giving directions

If we wanna meet up around noon and spend the afternoon hanging out and bsing then I vote for BG because theres a good amount of stuff for us to do around there
    I used to own a Protege
    HAS NEW BATERY IN BAK BRAKES-

HAS NEW MUFFLERS BUT THERE KILLING THE MOTOR-

Comment

Originally posted by kunar View Post
      as far as when... doesnt matter much to me, any saturday or sunday is fine.
      A Saturday would work much better for me. Just need a weeks notice so that I can call off work.
      miss my '93 LX at every corner
      photo album
      Catch me on Facebook

Comment

A Saturday would work for me too, so now are we going to shoot for a meet at the end of this month, or are we going to shoot for next month?
        I used to own a Protege

Comment

Originally posted by greenthunder View Post
          A Saturday would work for me too, so now are we going to shoot for a meet at the end of this month, or are we going to shoot for next month?
          turpro said he would prefer the 3rd week of the month, and martiniac needs a weeks worth of notice so between those, that puts us at october 18th.

i've talked to my sister (a freshman at bgsu) and she says either bw3, jeds or frickers for a restaurant. i think i want to go to jeds. i asked her about parks, and she didnt have any ideas. i wasnt in front of the computer and i didnt remember what park greenthunder recommended. ill ask her about carter park.

if anybody has any suggestions, please speak up.
          91 Cayman EGT, Sprint springs, S/R Struts, ebay short throw shifter, MX-3 Seats front and rear, MX-3 tie bar, WeaponR intake

Comment

Oct. 18th sounds good to me, I vote for Jed's to BW3s in BG is terrible, last time I ate there I went home and so I'm never going there again, plus having the meet on Oct 18th gives me time to fix my exhaust!
            I used to own a Protege

Comment

October 18 I have a Halloween party to hit.... but I'll do the meet if it comes together. If the meet doesn't look promising... I'll work all day and find some strange @ the party (hopefully the same I found last year)....

I'm not 100% at this point. Show me why I should show..

miss my '93 LX at every corner
              photo album
              Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Put me in as a maybe for the 18th. There has to be more than 3-4 ppl going though. Its a 3-3.5hr drive for me and I'm not driving that far just to eat some wings lol. I mean no disrespect to anyone its just that 93 octane is expensive
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                  Put me in as a maybe for the 18th. There has to be more than 3-4 ppl going though. Its a 3-3.5hr drive for me and I'm not driving that far just to eat some wings lol. I mean no disrespect to anyone its just that 93 octane is expensive
                  yeah, i hear ya. we could extend the invitation to a couple other forums.

no matter what the turnout, i am willing to go. bg's only 30 mins from here
                  91 Cayman EGT, Sprint springs, S/R Struts, ebay short throw shifter, MX-3 Seats front and rear, MX-3 tie bar, WeaponR intake

Comment

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
                    October 18 I have a Halloween party to hit.... but I'll do the meet if it comes together. If the meet doesn't look promising... I'll work all day and find some strange @ the party (hopefully the same I found last year)....

I'm not 100% at this point. Show me why I should show..

1. ummmm BGSU babes
                    2. Jeds has really good food
                    3. chance to be at the first possible midwest meet of CP this year
                    4. chance to bask in my awesomeness lol jk
                    5. possible chance to see Turpro's turbo setup in person
                    6. at dinner
                    7. in a couple of the clubs around BG
                    I used to own a Protege

Comment

If you saw my setup you'd be like "it runs like that? lol
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ill be in IL instead..... everyone should just meet up in IL
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

so did we all forget about this?

i got another guy from around here with an egt that said he would be up for it too...

Comment

Since there's not a lot of ppl going I'm out unless its within an hr drive from me.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

just meet us in IL chris
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X