Interior Swap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Swap...

Hey, I picked myself up a 2003 Protege ES (my first Protege)... It's got the grey interior =\ and was wondering if it can be swapped over to the black interior? If I somehow got all the black interior parts, can those interior parts just be swapped in? Also, it has the black guage cluster... If I bought a white guage cluster, it will be the exact same?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by curt View Post
    Hey, I picked myself up a 2003 Protege ES (my first Protege)... It's got the grey interior =\ and was wondering if it can be swapped over to the black interior? If I somehow got all the black interior parts, can those interior parts just be swapped in? Also, it has the black guage cluster... If I bought a white guage cluster, it will be the exact same?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes and Yes.

Stock interior parts are just that....stock.

White gauges are to be had on ebay, etc and are also after-market kits that many people have done.

They also make aftermarket interior carbon-fiber kits if that's your thing.

Comment

As long as it's the same model, it will fit. As for the cluster, it may not be an exact fit as the plugs may change. I do not know this for sure but you will have to check. If it doesn't fit you may have to go to and buy the plug, and have an electro mechanic re-wire the plug, then it will work.
      Check out my ride at Car Domain

Comment

Working...
      X