Parts/performance parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts/performance parts

Guys, dont suppose any of yall can help me out?? over here in Ireland, there is no-where, and i mean no where to get parts/performance parts for my second gen protege, so a question for all of you.....is there anywhere in the us that will ship parts/performance parts to Ireland for my model?? any help would be really appreciated.....
    East Regional Rep @ http://www.Irishcruisers.com
    sigpic

There's no performance parts over here either.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

sorry to re-open an old topic, but i went into a couple exhaust shops today and the first one could make me a full system with extractors but for a fair cost, the second one i went to i cant remember the name of the company but they make extractors for about $350 installed and a mendrel bent from $400 both AUD.

thats for the 1.6 litre by the way.
      i can try and find what the company was if you wanted

Comment

Can't you just buy them online?

Comment

Man psiturbo, you're having a field day bumping old ass threads aren't ya? Lol *facepalm*
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X