Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

BG in Tigard Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you need some help with your car and I need tons of help with mine maybe we can help each other out.

Comment

if you help me out with food/gas, i'll help you with your auto to 5spd swap. i have taken out the dash in 2 cars, and replaced all the pedals in my 323, so i can help ya with it.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

how far away are you deadly sleeper?

Comment

6 hours

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

Well damn I could take a few days off and we have a fold out couch here so maybe we could work something out just let me know if that would be good for you.

Comment

I really need to keep up on this. Anyways, yea I might be up for something like that. Any particular time frame we are looking at?
              94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
              Spring Tech Springs
              Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
              Cone Filter
              17" Rotas
              More to Come......

Comment

so, what does everybody need done? one person needs a 5 speed swap, and the other person needs......?

Comment

I need a lot more than that done, didn't you know I'm doing the bp swap at the same time? and don't forget it's a 4wd I still gotta find some more parts

Comment

Originally posted by Justbp-me View Post
                    I need a lot more than that done, didn't you know I'm doing the bp swap at the same time? and don't forget it's a 4wd I still gotta find some more parts
                    ah, ok. so do you have all the mounts, subframes, harness etc? What else do you need to get?

Comment

yay for work day! who wants to do my waterpump on my green car? (NOT ME!)
                      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

as far as the parts that are 4wd specific I think all I need is the halfshaft on the drivers side.

Comment

Yea I think I am just gonna do a 5 speed swap. I will just wait for this motor to blow before I do the BP swap. Just swapping the 5 speed alone should make it alot more fun to drive. I would guess at least.
                          94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
                          Spring Tech Springs
                          Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
                          Cone Filter
                          17" Rotas
                          More to Come......

Comment

It will be tons more fun I'd love to help out some people.

I have March 8-14 off if you want some help.

Comment

Not to butt in... but we're having an MX-3 meet/ drive in PDX (probably the 22nd), and it would be cool to turn it into a general Mazda meet. I looked into this thread because I thought I saw the grey car.
                              '93 MX-3 GS - 2.5L P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.25" Str8 exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp. bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, Fuzion ZRi tires, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2

Comment

Originally posted by Fowljesse View Post
                                Not to butt in... but we're having an MX-3 meet/ drive in PDX (probably the 22nd), and it would be cool to turn it into a general Mazda meet. I looked into this thread because I thought I saw the grey car.
                                i'd be down for that if it doesn't end up conflicting with some stuff i have going on around that time. Other than eric and some cs employees, i don't really know any local bg people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X