Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

so cal meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds great mark from feoa (diabloscort is comin too

Comment

kooo did you find out any more about the dyno runs also ??????

and sorry been uplate typing and not much sleep so bear with me for my grammer

Comment

so cal meet

hell yeahhh!!! i will be there, i am looking forward to this. also to chill with some fellow scort owners.

Comment

so cal meet

whoops!! i forgot to thank the person who sent me my link and to stylingtwagon (travis) for helping me!!!!! it is awesome to be a part of this!!!

Comment

was up diabloscort nice to meet you bud i will be up at the meet also i heard some good news from travis about u and i have a ton of questions lol but ill save them for the meet but glad to finally meet u mark

Comment

so cal meet

it is a pleasure to meet you!!! if you want to talk, you can call my cell at (925) 470-5256. travis probably does not remember but i work for rebello racing engines and we play with the BP engines a lot!!!! we build for the spec miata class and the miata open classes for SCCA. we also build about everything, but we specialize in the datsun L16, 18, L24, 26 and 28. started building the VQ35 for the 350Z and the G35. i love working there, i work on the engine dyno. later bro and i look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Comment

the meet

hey guys whats up so when is the meet.

Comment

koo ty diablo will hit you up in my freetime when its a good hour i will call and we can chit chat man it sounds like u have the best job ever lol

hey danny was up????? good i hope

hope u had a happy x-mas and a good new years well theirs gooing to be 2 meets one the 10th on a sater in hunttington beach and another meet at travis house he said the 17th or 18th and im trying to do both

you up for both danny???

Comment

The one on the tenth when will it start.Travis'ssss house I can make it no problem but the tenth later in the day.

Comment

Hey torboproto your going to the one in irwindale.
                      Last edited by dannyesco; 12-28-2008, 11:53 AM.

Comment

my house in lancaster the 17 0r 18 of jan

Comment

well dimmwatts down, alein3t,pumer ,dannysscort, diabloscorts commin, riorcer is probably goin a mx-6 guys goin so anybody from so cal interested?

Comment

i think thats as big as we can get it at the moment travis for the meet but it still sounds pretty koo sounds like will have enough people for the meets and everything cant wait also on the 10th ill only being staying for a couple hours like 3-4 cause after that

i have to drive to cathedral city for my bros wedding i hope i can make it their but im always late so he wont midnd lol

Comment

I'm down

anyone still meeting?? I have a mx-3.

Comment

Which meet are talking about because the one on the jan 17or 18 is on but the other dont know.

Comment

Working...
                                X