Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

so cal meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know for shure ill do the 10th meet and im trying to see if i can make the 17th i hope i can but if not i predict ill be up their some time in the near future

Comment

Yea its cool I go to Lancaster/Rosamond twice a month to got to Willow Springs Raceway for drift events. My company rb-performance.net is going to be holding a drift event either Jan 24th or the first weekend of Feb. Thats why I dont want to drive alot. Either way im not comming out there for the meet, thats why I will have the local guys here. Im not trying to make this a competition to see who can come from the farthest location and have the most members. Im just goin to have a good time with some local friends and people i havent met yet. So good luck with your meet.
      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I think danny summed it up for everyone.

Originally Posted by stylingtwagon
        heard my bpt run in my lx wagon for the first time . stupid china boost controllers ! it was turned all the way down and still spike at 12 psi isnt it soupposed to be 8.8 psi stock ?
        Originally posted by oldschoolricer View Post
        i guess someone is not going to be able to make it to his own meet lol j/k
        Last edited by TurboProto; 01-04-2009, 12:48 PM.
        1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

yes he really did im not trying to make a competition its all for the love of mazda's,fords its about dedication and each others ideas to share and show off like i said im happy with 2 guys or 15 it really dosent matter so hope ill see u at a coming event steve .

Comment

Well turboproto I want to go to your meet to but Ill be busy till maybe noon.And if you guys are still hanging out Ill go check it out.

Comment

heck yea danny ill see you there buddy

Comment

hey turboproto how many of your guys from your shop are going to the orange show drift event on the 17th? its in sanbernadino? thats my team organizing the drift event. i dont know how many of you guys may be into drifting but ill be out there with my miata repping the mazda 1.8

Comment

dam danny u look like your about to go skieing lol in your pic

Comment

Originally posted by drftem View Post
                    hey turboproto how many of your guys from your shop are going to the orange show drift event on the 17th? its in sanbernadino? thats my team organizing the drift event. i dont know how many of you guys may be into drifting but ill be out there with my miata repping the mazda 1.8
                    Yea some of my buddys go there but lately we go to Adams gocart track in Riverside every Thurs night for drifting.

Boosted 1990 4WD

sigpic

Comment

Thats funny pumer.I just take the cold weather very good.

Comment

lol atleast your not going to be where its 15 below lol

Comment

Summer is for me, Im solar power.

Comment

Working...
                          X